The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I am curious: what will happen after you gather all green mushrooms?

2. Alekfishy

Alekfishy Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Lol, the scientist turns out to be like any other mad, forgetful scientist xD he will tell you that he already got the mats, it just elsewhere, and ask you to search the mushroom house again I think. This part of the quest don't seem too bad. After that, u get to build a vortex hole which let your villagers have a float xD kinda like skydiving without the dropping bit xD

3. Rodmark

Rodmark Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    I'm on that mission now. You have to find soap and nets ... How that makes a wind tunnel I don't know. Maybe you can catch wind in the bubbles ;o) hopefully not the smelly variety! Lol!

4. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Sounds like fun for tribezmen.

5. Alekfishy

Jul 26, 2012
    Well, the net covers the hole, so they can't fall down in case the vortex decide to not work any more. The soap... I guess to make bubble xD imagine while u fly, there are bubble surrounding you, isn't it magical? Hahaha xD

6. Rodmark

May 11, 2012
    I've nearly finished the wind tunnel. I can't wait to see these guys fly! :-D

7. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    #1007 Fosferus, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
    On marble shores isle- I built the police station but still no "bad guys" to rehabilitate.. Haven't had this happen on first isle.. They keep appearing and I've finished the rehabilitate 10 already.. Anyone else have that happen after building station?

8. danozzy18

danozzy18 Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2010
    Money making tactics

Evening guys :)

Can I just query what everyones money making tactics are? whats the best way to get max amount, how much do you gain if you do it overnight etc?

Just got over the million mark, currently level 35 but just fancy an easier and faster way of making money!

9. Midge

Midge Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Too much gold?!?

Hi All! Need some advice. I'm at level 54 with my workers on ancestors atoll stuck for the past 2 weeks or so. Waiting patiently for game support to come through with an update to fix the problem. In the meantime, all I can do is build up gold and resources on the other 3 islands. Here's the problem. I'm close to maxing out on gold --- currently at $9,500,000. Wondering if anyone out there has reached 10,000,000?? I'm worried the tally will go back to zero since the gold field appears to max out at 7 digits. All my warehouses are up to 6,000 of all resources. Not such a bad problem to have IF the next update fixes my problem. Is it wasted effort to keep building warehouses beyond 6,000?

10. danozzy18

danozzy18 Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2010
    I can't imagine it would max out, only because one of the achievements that I have at the moment is to bank 10,000,000 gold, and that only gives you the second medal in that achievement, I would have thought the money would just keep going up and up

11. Midge

Midge Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Okay. I will keep going and see what happens! Getting close so should know real soon. If the next update doesn't work to get my guys unstuck on ancestors I'll have to abandon this game and start over anyway.

12. Alekfishy

Jul 26, 2012
    #1012 Alekfishy, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
    Hi there, I have stopped playing the game a few weeks ago, as I didn't see a new update coming, and lost my mojo lol. Anyway, I still checked the forum as I'm bored, I guess. To answer your question, there is no cap on gold. The achievement is no way a good indication about the cap level. Anyway, before the last update, I had 32mil, after the update and all the land purchases, I'm currently at 62 mil I think.

I have posted it before what building give u the most money. If you play hardcore, 3min deal at candy shop is the best. If you like to do 30mins visit to the game, your 30mins deals At trade building and 30mins candy shop are best. If you like to play the game every 1 hour, volleyball court is the best.

The money earns per villager per hr is best on the short deal (yes, the 3m deal at bar is giving you as much gold per hr per village like if you do a 30mins deal at trade building, aka, it's not shady at all, and bar is so quick to put up, just don't do any other deal at bar lol), and special buildings (temples, vortex hole, Dino park, athletes park).

On the long deal, if your sleeping pattern is 6hrs, stick with coliseum 6hr deal, but if it's 8, stay with volleyball court. All in all, volleyball court is the easiest option as it takes less time and resource to build, unlike the coliseum.

Make sure to use the buff, so u get more gold when u collect those long term deal (6-8hrs deal). Making money isn't hard, just dedication really. If you want quick money, stick with 3min deal on the candy shop, as it's not only give you far more gold than your volleyball court, it also extended your buff time. Though, the extension has more to do with keep switching island. But if you do 3mins deal on all island, your switching will give you at least 30mins extra, if you constantly switching lol. Like I said, hardcore playing lol. If you find it too much hassles, just keep switching for the first hr, I think that should give you like 3-5mins extra, then all the 30mins switch should give you a few more mins, enough for you to collect 2 x 2hr deals. Easy way to find out, is keep switching till the timer is longer than your last 2hr order even if by 30s lol.

Anyway, that's all my tips for earning gold. Have fun

13. Alekfishy

Jul 26, 2012
    #1013 Alekfishy, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2012
    Ooh new update lol... What awaits for us all:)
    Uhm, so.. The usual stuff happen, new resources, new building, but the storyline isn't there -.- and here I thought what a nice ending to the storyline, now it's kinda hollow -.- wtb new storyline lol

14. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    New Update

Copper, new building and more land to buy. I started out with about 16.5 million and couldn't afford all the new land. I am airlifting food to the last island.

15. Rodmark

May 11, 2012
    I'm not upgrading until I have finished all the quests. Hopefully I should have a few $ left too ;o)

16. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I'm going to try and avoid updating until I finish all my current quests too if I can :)

I got my last rope last night and built my three guard towers, still need 2 mushrooms. I have about $13 million gold atm.

I'm going to do some major island rearranging soon and build as many volleyball courts as I can to boost my income. I find that 4, 6 and 8hr deals fit my work, home and sleep patterns best.

17. Midge

Midge Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Wow! Thought I was doing pretty good building up gold but I've obviously got a LONG way to go. Good to know I can keep going. Thanks so much for the tips!!

18. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Hi everyone. Took some time off after I finished all my quest on the first 3 islands (except the ones related to coral) but have started playing again. Traveled to island 4 yesterday.

Have alot of reading to catch up on but it anyone could offer some real quick does and don'ts for inland 4 I would appreciated.

Made the mistake of updating today. There are 2 new resources (Copper and Glass) which is fine even though the screen to transfer items between inlands is almost off the screen now. The major surprise was that my poor little people were almost carried away by little tornados :eek:. Not sure how to stop that yet.

19. jkira

jkira New Member

Jan 17, 2009
    I've found that if you just switch to a different island, then return, the tornados have disappeared. I use this trick on the desert isle to avoid dealing with them. Haven't made it to murlod isle yet though, not sure how effective it'll be there.

Another trick is to work *fast*; once your workers are on the job, they don't get picked up and whisked away...

20. genthem

genthem Member

Aug 20, 2012
    defensive towers

I have built 5 defensive towers in total. 3 of the towers operate only if I spend food to get them going and then they are only running for a few hours. 2 of the towers appear to operate all the time, with out the need to spend food. Can anyone explain what is happening here?