Has the iPhone/iPod/iPad become your portable gaming device of choice?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by SgtSilock, Nov 24, 2012.

1. What is that if I may ask?

2. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Didn't want to bring it up because I didn't want to start a whole "VS" debate, but as of right now it's the Vita, then the 3DS, then the iPad 3rd gen.

I also have a 4th gen iPod, but I use it for music mostly.

I like having all four options though(plus my pc/consoles), otherwise I'd feel like I'm missing out on something.

3. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Well the title should be Has the iOS devices become your handheld of choice, because I play on an iPod :p

4. Wow, you are a serious gamer. I'm jealous! :)

5. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Ha, I feel more like a serious collector. I keep on buying games and not playing them.

I'm slowly going through my backlog though.

6. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Portable yes but main console is
    xbox 360
    black ops 2 !!!

7. Mag

Mag Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Ive had every single Nintendo/Sega/Sony handheld apart from the 3DS and PSV. I've been a fan of handheld gaming ever since I was a kid.
    However, once I bought my first iPhone a couple years ago, the 3GS, even though the games back then were nowhere comparable to the quality of the games on the PSP or DS; I still ended up never using those devices anymore. Even before I had an iPhone I never bothered taking out my dedicated handheld from my bag while waiting for the bus or train or whatnot, but even in the train itself it was usually too much of a hassle for me to take it out and use it. Also some days I brought a handheld with me, some days I didnt.
    Your phone is something you always have with you, and the difference in quality of the games between handhelds and iPhones is pretty much gone now...

8. King Random

King Random Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Cheaper than DS and PSVita, still epic games that are also much cheaper( eg. iPod=£0.69 VS DS/Vita=£30.00)###