Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    My friends like the Shiva + "lil dragons" strategy.

The trick is to bide your time as much as possible the first 2 rounds until all skills activate.

Then activate Shiva's defense cutter and take turns using each "lil dragons" 20,000 damage blast. With no defense, it will eat through all masks, and as long as you aren't moving any orbs, it counts as being the same "turn."

Happy Hunting!

2. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    You should have researched this forum. There are posts, I believe, that explain how to remove your data file and transfer it to your new device. Do you still have your old phone? I'm sure you could still get the data file off of it as long as you didn't delete the app.

3. airdan

airdan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Belize
    Since you spent money on the game, just email GungHo support. More than likely they will pull up a save for you so that you can continue.

4. Benholio

Benholio Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Thanks! I'll keep at it then. Running the Ice Mechdragon on Master about once per day, because it takes so long to get through.

5. DaviddesJ

DaviddesJ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    #2465 DaviddesJ, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    I haven't gotten that far, but personally I'd say it's better if you can't beat all the levels without taking damage.

6. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Does Cloud backup save the data? Curious if I would lose all of my progress if I drop my phone and need to get a new one.

7. blank888

blank888 Active Member

Jan 4, 2013
    So, lucky me.. Pal egg gave a mermaid this morning (unevolved siren for those that don't know). I slready have a fully evolved 5star and another 3star sitting in my monster box.

So, here's my offer, ill send to the first person who's willing to trade with me. I realize on this game trading is a bit of a good faith thing, but wtvr.

First person who wants it and can offer a rare in return gets it. I won't be too picky, but I'd really like an unevolved Lilith or vampire lord... Just saying :)

8. Pixelpojken

Pixelpojken Active Member

Dec 10, 2012
    You do know there's no trading in this game?

9. blank888

blank888 Active Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Doh... No, I just remember having once being able to send a gift... Thought I could do that again at anytime but never really paid attention. Disregard my post ...

10. llooll

llooll Active Member

Jan 3, 2013
    You're silly.

11. Sloany

Sloany Well-Known Member

Had my hopes up then!! Not for the siren I already have 1 5* one 4* and 3 mermaids from the ice mech dragon but for the possibility of trading mine and some other things I've collected!!

12. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    You should use them for Skill Up!

13. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    So uh... I'm recently starting this on Android...

just got a Gold Dragon and it says Enhance Material...

So my question is... does this give more exp when I enhance something on the same element or is this just for selling?

I'm still trying to figure out some stuff so any help would be highly appreciated

(Also, I've been seeing ppl wanting Lil Dragons... are they any good? I got a Lil Black Dragon and was wondering if it's worth it to upgrade... same goes for my starter, Plesiel)

14. Benholio

Benholio Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Gold dragons are generally best for selling, but you could use them to level up monsters if you really wanted - light monsters would get a bonus for matching colors.

Lil dragons are very good for upgrading, they become pretty powerful pretty quickly. Your starting dragon is worth upgrading as well, to get to the 2x damage multiplier.

15. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Cool, tnx for the quick response :D

16. Sloany

Sloany Well-Known Member

Skills at max already

17. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    Ah... then perhaps you could make an army of Sirens?

18. Sloany

Sloany Well-Known Member

I have thought of that but I dont wanna spend the time levelling them yet lol

19. Niakins

Niakins Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    2 would be awesome for a Valkyrie healer army. I used 2 sirens to take down Hera. Only one was at max skill tho.

20. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    I'm hooked on this game... but i hate that i have to wait 4 hours for the stamina bar to get full >_>