Veteran Orchestral Composer For Hire | 60+ Game Scores | seanbeeson.com

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by gamecomposer, Dec 26, 2011.

1. gamecomposer

gamecomposer Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    #1 gamecomposer, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
    Greetings Touch Arcade,

Who Am I?: My name is Sean Beeson (www.seanbeeson.com) and I am a veteran game composer who has scored over 80 games to date. I love playing games and I love writing music, so I have been putting the two together for over five years now!

In 2012 alone I have scored over two dozen titles and have been hired to write over five hours of music in styles ranging from cinematic orchestra to quirky cartoon, retro adventure, dark ambient, and on!

My Music?: Here is a set of my music (over 300 tracks in various styles) -
    http://soundcloud.com/sean-beeson/sets/featured-tracks-1/

Here are my latest tracks - http://soundcloud.com/sean-beeson/tracks

If there is a particular style or genre of music that you want to hear let me know and I can pick some out for you!

Past/Recent Work?: Some of the titles I have worked on this year (the announced ones) are Mecho Wars HD, The 31st, Ravensword 2, Toy Adventure, Lucky Slots, Dangerous, Bed Time Bunny Tales, Aiko Islands, Goop, Epic Dive, Sarge, Pocket RPG (theme) as well as many others! - http://seanbeeson.com/credits/

Rates & Prices?: My rates vary from project to project and client to client. Not any piece of music is the same and so the amount of time and energy invested into each one varies largely! I try to not refuse any reasonable offer and pride myself on being able to provide clients with the quality of music they want with prices they can afford.

I write incredibly high quality music (using cutting edge technology), that is on par with some of the highest quality orchestral soundtracks out there, so don't hesitate to contact me!

Contact Me?: Either shoot me an email at [email protected], search me on Facebook, or shoot me a PM on Touch Arcade!

In addition to composing for games, I have also been commissioned by world-class performers and ensembles, including Dame Evelyn Glennie, Jeff Queen, and BalletMet.

This might matter to some (probably not! haha), but I hold a BM in Music Composition and in the past have worked as a staff composer for Somatone, been a professor of Music Technology, and served as an officer of the Game Audio Network Guild.

2. Luc Bernard

Luc Bernard Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2009
    Ruler of pugs
    PugLand
    Sean Beeson is the only composer I hire for all my games, he has done a excellent job on the upcoming Mecho Wars sequel and my first social game I directed. I wouldn't get any other compose but him.

3. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
    Thanks Luc, you make my job easier by making cool games haha. The soundtrack for the MW sequel definitely surpasses my score for the original :)

4. binaryhelix

binaryhelix Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Sean is highly recommended by Binary Helix. Check out the soundtrack for Dangerous. The quality speaks for itself! And Sean is awesome to work with.

5. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
    Thanks Linh! It was a fantastic experience scoring Dangerous, and hopefully we can continue to collaborate together in the future :)

6. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
    Website updated with more music, more credits, and a recent award that I won for my score to Dangerous on the iPad.

7. gamecomposer

Jun 13, 2009
    More music posted, updated information, and credits! Thank you for your continued support :D