Zombieville USA Question

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Project-79, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Project-79

Project-79 Well-Known Member

May 26, 2008
    Canada
    Is zombieville more like top score kind-of game (i.e. minigore, doodle jump, pac-man) or story/stage completion kind-of game (i.e. sway, Bust-a-Move, Labyrinth 2)?

Thanks!

2. Theta-Omega

Theta-Omega Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Classified
    High score, but you do stop to buy stuff in-between levels.

3. Gravity Jim

Gravity Jim Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Commercial music producer
    Santa Rosa, CA
    The devs refer to Zombieville USA as a "survival" game: how long can you stay alive against the undead horde, how many of them can you kill, etc. There are games stages, and you are given an opportunity to spend money to buy weapons and health at the end of each stage... plus, in the new update there are checkpoints every 5 levels so you can easily return to a level close to where the game ended as the zombies snack on your tasty brains.

Also, it features an awesome soundtrack. :)

4. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

very funny:D

and yeah, zombieville is a survival game, and it seems awesome. try the lite out.

has no highscores though

5. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    yes it does...highscore of # of zombies killed + highest level made

6. Project-79

Project-79 Well-Known Member

May 26, 2008
    Canada
    So it does have highscores (with leaderboards) where I could compete for higher positions on the leaderboard? Also, you mentioned saving every 5 levels, how does this work highscores (do you start at #0 kills, is there a maximum stage)?

Thanks again!!! I played the demo. I loved the gameplay, but was confused on how it played.

7. Spocket

Spocket Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2009
    I think they're just personal high scores, no online or anything. To be honest I really don't see the attraction of online high scores, I play fun games, I don't just play games to get on top of the leaderboard, mostly because I don't have the skill or time, but that's just me. Bottom line, Zombieville is a very enjoyable game that I always find myself coming back to especially since the most recent update.

8. adot777

adot777 Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    yeah, it's a great game, i think the gameplay is the most important thing you should consider first。。。on line leaderboard is only an ornament。。。