Baseball Slugger 3D Question

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dominator246, Jul 15, 2009.

1. dominator246

dominator246 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    :cool: So I don't have wifi (stranded in the middle of missouri for awhile) and I was wondering is this game any good without the multiplayer? That's what seems to be a part of all the positive feedback on this game so I was wondering if it's any good without it. Thanks all ahead of time

2. thegamerocks06

thegamerocks06 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Student
    India
    It's still very enjoyable. Get it for .99 NOW!!

3. Derek800

Derek800 Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Ok so I figured out how to get the ready made fire in my inventory to start a fire in the kiln. Then I click on the kiln with fire equipped and it disapears from my inventory but the fire did not start. I already fixed the kiln with bricks but I need to have the fire for the pottery. Can anyone please help me, I don't know if this is a bug or what.

4. McGill

McGill Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    ummm...are you talking about RTMI? Wrong thread. Check the title...

5. dominator246

dominator246 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    I was wanting to download this game......but uhh, after seeing this it seems to complicated xD lmao. Wrong thread :)

6. Derek800

Derek800 Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Lol. Sorry I had two threads open in different windows and I guess I posted that in the wrong one.

7. Moonmist

Moonmist Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    at my computer?
    I wonder what you have to make the fire for? Are we burning all the bats or something?

But i agree this game seems waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too complicated for me. I thought it was just a game about hitting homerunes!!!!!:D

8. TheOrioles33

TheOrioles33 Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2008
    Is there a thread somewhere that says what each of the special balls are? Thanks!

9. yournothere

yournothere Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2009
    itll be fun for awhile. but the real deal is when you play online with other people. theres not that much difference playing online but you can get more gold balls. And plus, who doesnt like playing online?