Universe Fighters

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by UPWAY, Mar 15, 2014.

1. UPWAY

UPWAY New Member

Mar 15, 2014
    #1 UPWAY, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
    We are developing a new game called Universe Fighters we need ideas ASAP our goal is to release it by the end of 2014/early 2015. Right now we have going through the universe on a ship, you can interact with the ship and drive the ship. You can land on planets and go through a storyline/rpg OR you can play endless mode where you can choose your planet and fight off monsters. In the beginning you will have a character designer. Right now no multiplayer is planned until 2.0. We also have Evolution, you can evolve and get new armor for your character. AND it has upgrading weapons. Were working on new characters such as; a girl, an alien, a wizard, a robot, and lastly the main character Universe Man. So what do you guys think, and what do you think we should add?

Also we need an idea for the graphics, old retro or new.

UPDATE: We have news, we may release multiplayer in 1.0.

2. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Wow that sounds awesome! Do you have any screens you can post?

And haha, a Wizard seems a bit out of place for a sci fi game.

I think branching dialogue choices would be interesting, as well as diplomatic solutions

3. UPWAY

UPWAY New Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Yes good idea, yeah we will remove the wizard. And we want this game to go without any sneak peeks so we will release pictures soon, more towards the release date.

4. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    I would also say try not to do pixel style graphics because Star Command and the Upcoming TinyTrek both have pixel graphics, so you may want to try something new.

I would go with whatever style your team is most comfortable and assituated with, though

5. UPWAY

UPWAY New Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Progress Check

We are doing well we have decided on 2D.

6. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    What style?