SALE - Three Days Only! [The Mystery of the Crystal Portal]

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by G5 Entertainment, Jul 16, 2012.

1. G5 Entertainment

G5 Entertainment Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Save up to 40% on The Mystery of the Crystal Portal from July 16-18! Join Nicole on an eye-popping quest to discover the truth behind her father's invention. Solve a multitude of mini-games, travel through seven picturesque locations and be sure to have loads of brain-bending fun! Get this thrilling adventure for only $1.99 (reg. $2.99) on iPhone and $2.99 (reg. $4.99) on iPad!

Play on iPhone and iPad!

[​IMG]

2. iOSborne

iOSborne Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2012
    college instructor
    PA
    i think i was able to get this app for free but that was soooo long time ago.. cant even remember but im sure i played it on my old itouch2.... story of a girl looking for things that are related to her dad? right?

3. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Gaa, I'm having the same prob. Remember the title and I've played it and it was a really good game. Just can't remember the specifics.:confused: Description explains more than what I'm posting.
    I can still highly recommend it from what I do remember though and that being it was a hog with a nice story line.