Beatscribe – Free Original Loop For Your Game + 3 Professional Songs for $275

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by BeatScribe, Apr 19, 2012.

1. BeatScribe

BeatScribe Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
  2. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Recently added some new kid's game samples with vocals for a sing-a-long. More samples of this type of stuff available on request. It goes so good with my daft punk remix..or not...:rolleyes:

3. iqSoup

iqSoup Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Arizona
    Thanks BeatScribe! BeatScribe just finished a bunch of music and sfx for Impy--iqSoup's upcoming game. BeatScribe's very easy to work with. I'm way picky about things and he was more than accommodating. Lots of clear communication--which is super important to me. Very quick turn around and great professional quality. Impy will be out in a few week and its free so DL it and you can check out BeatScribe's awesomeness. Hit us up at facebook.com/iqsoup or our website at iqsoup.com.

4. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Thanks IQ Soup. You can check out some of the awesome chiptunes from Impy on my soundcloud right here.

[​IMG]

5. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    The free song promo is now over, but you can still get anything you need for your site upcoming game for the same low prices as ever. Thanks for the feedback on the free tunes. There's more to come!

6. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    RepeatScribe End of the Year Sale - 25% Off for Repeat Customers

[​IMG]

Hey folks, its time to start a new tradition. I'd like to thank all my loyal customers who have made this last year truly epic. I produced more than 50 commercial songs in 2012 and I would never have been able to do it without all the creative people who gave my songs something to play behind and, more often than not, inspired me with their art and ideas to create things I never would on my own. :cool:

For this reason, I'm introducing the BeatScribe RepeatScribe End of Year Sale. Anyone whose ordered even a single song from me before, gets 25% off their next order starting November 1st through January 1st 2013.

There's no limit on order size, if you order 200 songs, you still get 25% off. If you've got several game projects in the pipeline, why not put in your first order in the next few days. If you put in an order before November 1st, you'll qualify for the RepeatScribe discount!

7. Name That

Name That Member

May 1, 2012
    Just used Beatscribe for a game and it was amazing how great the music came out and how fast the turn around was. I asked for a rush and it was all done to my approval within just a day or so. Really great way to do business. Highly recommend.

Check out my game. Its lots of fun and endless playing. Try and match the shapes and clear the rows before time runs out.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/taking-shape/id540034505?mt=8

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. jcmh

jcmh New Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Thanks!

You did an awesome job with Ninja Run. I appreciate you going above and beyond the original requirements to help us make something special!

-JC

9. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
  10. stooone

stooone Member

Dec 9, 2009
    highly recommend his service

just used his service for the background music and voiceover in our educational preschool game. we are very satisfied with his service. He works fast and always responds real quick, usually in a few minutes you can get his reply. also the charge is very reasonable. we definitely will continue to use his service in our future games.

Thanks,
    Vicinno.com

11. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Thanks for your kind words stooone! As he mentioned, I'm branching out into Voice over work. I have a small collective of talented exclusive voice actors I'm working with who specialize in kid's game, cartoon voices and other fun stuff like that. Drop me an email if you're interested in some samples.

12. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Added new sfx demo reels from a chiptune game.

13. Memfry

Memfry Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Developer/President
    Washington, DC
    Swipa Dollar

BeatScribe is the Mozart of Indie Game Music! BeatScribe delivers original masterpieces while always being responsive, professional and fun to work with. The tracks that BeatScribe created for Swipa Dollar will be enjoyed by many people of all ages and for a long time. I can't wait to see what BeatScribe comes up with for our next project.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swipadollar/id555098379?mt=8

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Thanks Memfry. It was awesome working on your game. It's a really unique and colorful one, definitely worth checking out!

15. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Will be adding some dynamic music samples soon, music that adjusts as the game play circumstances change. Fun stuff!

16. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Added some new high quality samples. Upgraded my tools again, but prices are still staying the same for basic game tracks.

17. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
  18. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Two months left for the RepeatScribe offer. If you have 2 games coming up, you can save 25% on the bill by getting started before the end of the year!

19. DavidCHL

DavidCHL New Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Beat Scribe has done several background sounds and sound fx for me. This is THE-GO-TO guy for anything you need related to sounds.

There was one time I was doing a relaxation app and needed him to match sounds to a video of ocean waves and he did so flawlessly.

Highly recommended!

20. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    20% off sfx!

Got a huge order of SFX you need for your next game? Until January 1st, I'm offering a 20% discount on SFX orders of any size! Don't miss out!