Inspiration....

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Tavoss, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Tavoss

Tavoss Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    #1 Tavoss, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
    So, having read a lot of TA threads the last few days about certain aspects of multiplayer gaming, I thought I'd go about designing my own... on paper.

I'm not a programmer, an animator or really anything technical. What I am, is creative, a gamer and empassioned. I have ideas, BIG ideas, ideas that should have been accomplished already. Ideas that havent.

Once done, I'll lay it out for all to see it, and if a dev sees it, and they think they can pull it off, they'll be welcome to it.

Most likely this is a lesson in futility, but I want to do it, because if I can, I know someone more capable can, and will!

2. TheOZ

TheOZ Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    There is a team here who is willing to develop any game as long as you pay them for their work. They are in one of the two topics in the iphone developer section check em' out.

3. Tavoss

Tavoss Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    pay them with what lol... I'm as broke as can be :)

4. TheOZ

TheOZ Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Lol you have no money to buy development tools so that is out of the question and you have no money to pay someone to develop something for you...
    Wow lol i guess for some people dreams...will just be dreams.:rolleyes:

5. Tavoss

Tavoss Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Like I said in the original post, I'm doing it on paper, and if someone whats the idea, they can have it. I'm pretty sure the iPhone was just a dream till someone decided to actually do it. I'm not asking someone to develop anything for me, like I said, just an idea! :)

6. astrosaurus

astrosaurus Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Designer/Blogger
    Portland, OR
    Cool man, well I say best of luck. Have fun with it.

7. coolman

coolman Well-Known Member

I'm a dev and I'm all ears to any ideas ;)

8. 'Jeep

'Jeep Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    U.K.
    There are enough potential devs looking for fresh ideas, so good luck! ;)