Games like Dynasty Warrior?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by xdanleex, Feb 4, 2010.

1. xdanleex

xdanleex Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    anyone know a game like tat coming out?

Attached Files:

2. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Man I wish...

3. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Koei hasn't done anything other than ROTK so far... I don't get it, the iPhone could handle a dumbed-down version of it, like the PSP verison of Warriors Orochi. I'm a huge DW fan after having pretty much done everything except for one or two of the minor campaigns in 4... this would make my day.

So as of now, nope.

4. xdanleex

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    awwwwwwww

5. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    I know, it's one of the big games I need on my iPhone. At most you could emulate DW Advance, but that just wasn't any fun. I tried it, got bored quickly.

6. xdanleex

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    or maybe a game on tekken 6 works

7. Vinny554

Vinny554 Well-Known Member

That new game that just came out looks very similar. Tehra Dark Warrior or w/e

8. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

#8 Aurora, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
    Tehra is similar to Hero of Sparta, you can only choose one character and there is no character customization. DW is a combination of RPG and hack and slash.
    So far there's nothing in the store that resembles it unfortunately. A 3D game like that wouldn't run well on the iPhone but dumbing it down to 2D would turn it into a Zelda game.
    I always found it funny all the characters in DW look Japanese and not Chinese at all. They're based on the exact same character models found in the Samurai series or 战国 Basara series.

9. xdanleex

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    i just something like war with you being the leader of war. and you have these cool moves and can go on horses

10. Scottlarsen

Scottlarsen Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2009
    I don't believe that Koei knows how to approach this format. RTK Touch was not well received and I think it will only make them hesitant to try more ambitious projects.

11. Ace_97

Ace_97 Well-Known Member

Dyansty Warriors 4... The memories, that was the first game i played on my PS2. That would be awesome if it came to the ipod touch. I want Warriors Orochi actually.

12. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Yeah I'd be very happy with practically any game from the Dynasty Warriors series as well as the Warriors Orochi Series. I could see them playing very well on the iTouch. I have been a long time fan. Love the history and artwork. Nobunaga's Ambition would be great one ported too.

13. Scottlarsen

Scottlarsen Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2009
    That's not that far fetched. They made a version of Nobunaga's Ambition for the GamboyBoy a long time ago. It was very simplistic but still a lot of fun.

14. Racoonboy14

Racoonboy14 New Member

May 14, 2012
    new game

theres a free game called castle wars it has that army thing like on dynasty warriors it also has the weapon custimization it also has the conquering castles and protecting them like on dynasty warriors it feels like DW to me but its your decision to dee

15. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Yes, in fact there is a game developed by sega which partly and graphicly is very similar to Dynasty Warriors.
    They even use the same history as their game story. I guess the name of the game should be San Goku Shi Conquest in english.
    Here is the link:
    http://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/id492185664

16. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Playbean has answered your calls :D

The Heroes of Three Kingdoms

PLAYBEAN
    ★☆ LIMITED TIME OFFER : SPECIAL PRICE!!! ☆★ Appreciate customers event for only limited period on sale! .99 ->
    Guide a mother and her child as they embark on a journey through magical architecture, discovering illusionary pathways and delightful puzzles as you learn the secrets of the Sacred Geometry. Sequel to th…
    .9…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ★☆ LIMITED TIME OFFER : SPECIAL PRICE!!! ☆★ Appreciate customers event for only limited period on sale! .99 ->
    Details

Guide a mother and her child as they embark on a journey through magical architecture, discovering illusionary pathways and delightful puzzles as you learn the secrets of the Sacred Geometry.

Sequel to the Apple Game of the Year 2014, Monument Valley 2 presents a brand new adventure set in a beautiful and impossible world. Help Ro as she teaches her child about the mysteries of the valley exploring stunning environments and manipulating architecture to guide them on their way.

=====

A STANDALONE ADVENTURE A completely new story from the Monument Valley universe. You don’t need to have previously played Monument Valley to enjoy Monument Valley 2.

INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED PUZZLES Enjoy beautiful levels filled with illusory, meditative puzzles, using brand new interactions to explore the changing dynamics between characters.

CONTEMPORARY VISUALS Artwork inspired by an eclectic mixture of architectural styles, artistic movements and personal influences, each translated into stunning geometric structures.

BEAUTIFUL AUDIO Immerse yourself in uniquely melodic interactive soundscapes, tailored perfectly to every step of Ro and her child’s journey.

=====

Monument Valley 2 is only compatible with devices running iOS 9 or later.

.99 (75% Discount!!) Do not miss this chance!!! :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Full 3D Action game based on Three Kingdoms! - Tremendous actions for battles Specialties of the game - Do intrepid actions to play battles with heroes you’ve chosen! - Fulfill various mini-games and mission in stages! - Grow – up your heroes using many of items, cards and skills! - Suppress all enemies with your basic attacks, combos and spectacular skills! - To Feel blowing actions on Mobile not on consoles - Tensional game play based on Chinese old history. How to play - When you start the mission, you just follow what your adviser saying to move and destroy enemies - Revitalize the mini map, there a guide arrow. - You have to escape from enemies and occupy some bases in some missions. - Every time you clear the stage, you can get gold. And you use some gold to grow-up your hero buying items, cards and skills. ========== Play awesome games of PlayBean! * My First Dog – My very first dog on Mobile : they’re living in my phone! * Homerun Superstars – Extreme homerun derby with immersive hit effect! * Master of Dungeon – Feel the pleasure of annihilation! Gather mobs and wipe ‘em out! * Fantasy Defense – A tower defense game based on fantasy! * AstroWings2 : SPACE ODYSSEY – Exciting shooting game with highly-enhanced graphics! * Second World War –WW2 is on your hand. Bring victory from famous battles and rewrite history! ========== ⓒTheAppsGames : You develop it, We'll publish it Contact US facebook : http://www.facebook.com/playbean e-mail : [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:PLAYBEAN
    Genre:Action, Role Playing
    Release:May 24, 2012
    Updated:Sep 01, 2012
    Version:1.0.2
    Size:202.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

17. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Oh~mg, this game looks so good and promising, the art style even feels better than dynasty warriors after tasted that much DW sequels.
    And the price of the game is even cheaper than any second used DW games.
    How'd you find this game out? smart guy.

18. Haitran2001

Haitran2001 New Member

Dec 22, 2012
    I wish it to be on apple :(
    I'm a huge fan had a ps2 and Xbox and got DW1,2,3,4,5 and the the extreme legend as well and got a ps3 and got DW 6,7
    And a psp got orochi 1,2,3 and psp vita and GOT DW ON IT it so gooooood that's how I'm app interested to it and got their other game
    All the SW aka Samurai Warriors all include the psp version and extreme legends
    I'm soo pro!