[BETA] ChemCaper: Act I - Petticles in Peril; the first RPG of its kind

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ace EdVenture Studio, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Ace EdVenture Studio

Oct 26, 2015
    Season's greetings!

RPGs and Chemistry, can't they both just get along? They can now.

ChemCaper:Act I - Petticles in Peril, the world's first RPG based on Chemistry is now open for beta!

This first act centers on Roub Idyum, a young Moon Being from Reac Ta who's been sent on a dream quest to find Xenon - the Moon Being's missing deity. During this quest however, Reac Ta is struck by an unprecedented attack. His new priority is to travel back home to ensure his parents' safety and uncover Reac Ta's uncertain fate.

Immerse yourself in this RPG in which everything you know (or don't) about Chemistry jumps to life in this striking game environment.

Visit http://chemcaper.com/beta to be one of the first few to get a first peek of the game and play a starring role in making ChemCaper the best that it can be! All you need is your iOS device (anything from the past couple of years is a-okay).

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][​IMG] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][​IMG]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][​IMG] [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][​IMG]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][​IMG] [​IMG]

Features:
    - Rich story, world, races, lore, and environments built from the ground up, inspired by Chemistry concepts.
    - Active Time Battle System; first featured in games from the Final Fantasy series. Hurry up! Time passes even as you
    access menus during battle!
    - Bond a multitude of petticles of different levels, they will serve Roub well in his battles throughout ChemCaper.
    - Music by Norihiko Hibino of Metal Gear Solid and Bayonetta fame.

Find out more at http://chemcaper.com/
    (We're in the midst of updating our new website with the latest content including new trailers and screenshots)

Thank you!

2. Kedens

Kedens Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Graphic Design/Illustration
    Rochester, NY
    Just submitted a request. Will leave impressions once I get a download link via TestFlight

3. dacalo

dacalo Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Great so far

I am about an hour into the game and the impression so far is very positive. The game is very polished with great music and graphics. I also love the crafting system, which is cleverly named and designed after the periodic table. The battle is done through real time turn based which reminds me of Chrono Trigger.

I haven't encountered any bugs and it has been running solid 60FPS (according to the counter upper left) on my iPhone 6S Plus.

4. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle

I second this, the presentations alone is amazing. This really feels like one of the most polished iOS games I have played, and it's only the beta.

I haven't ran into one big or complaint yet.

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Really want to start beta testing already, but unfortunately still not able to download yet. Im pretty surprised of the filesize of the app.

6. Ace EdVenture Studio

Oct 26, 2015
    #6 Ace EdVenture Studio, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    Thanks for the great feedback guys :) and if anyone's got issues or bugs to report you can reach us at [email protected]

We're keeping this in mind and will continue to optimise the game for its official release in March!