BATTLE BEARS -1: The Double Prequel

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Lt. Action, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt. Action

Lt. Action Well-Known Member

#1 Lt. Action, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
    You heard it here first... 5 months ago >.>

BATTLE BEARS -1, which was supposed to have a Spring release, will be coming sooner than I think YOU think. It was submitted BEFORE the official startof Summer (what you humans would call "Spring") alas, it has not yet been approved by Apple but, if my idle threats mean anything to a multi-million corporation, we should see it soon.

So, without further adieu, I present to you all of the information that will be available on the App Store page when the game is approved! :D

ALERT THE INTERNET! Just when you thought Spring was over, IT... IS. Presenting, ALMOST before the official beginning of the Summer season, BATTLE BEARS -1!

Join Oliver, Riggs and the rest of the Battle Bears on a space odyssey none of them are anywhere close to thrilled to be experiencing. Defend the flagship Ursa Major from an onslaught of confused creatures hewn from the deepest, dankest corners of the cosmos' disturbed imagination. Discover new situations where excessive hugging becomes extremely inappropriate and unwelcome as you traverse the many cells of the Ursa Major (now with REAL bipedal action!) mowing down hordes of bears colored brightly in appearance and disposition in extremely amusing and satisfying manners.

Somehow improving on the divine essence that was BATTLE BEARS: ZOMBIES, SkyVu Pictures is proud to present (made possible by the overwhelming support of our first BATTLE BEARS game <3) the prequel of its best selling franchise.

*Enjoy free range movement as you dodge the excited embraces of the Huggables and swiftly return their attempted sentiments in hot lead.
    *Revel in power ups from the satisfying to the soul-completing as you end the insignificant existence of each Huggable with extreme prejudice.
    *Ride the "LOL Sled" down the snowy hill of brand new cut-scenes linking together the compelling story line of the Battle Bears' adventures.
    *Cast aside your reliance on your dad's GPS and learn to read a freaking map as you navigate the many rooms of the Ursa Major.
    *Take the fight three feet off the floor with the more difficult Riggs campaign.
    *Fight queasiness and stomach upheaval as you battle against thrilling and mostly disturbing boss monsters.
    *Plead for sweet rapture as you attempt at least 35 VERY well deserved OpenFeint achievements.
    *Get your hair blown to the back of the auditorium with, honestly, some of the best original music in any App EVER.
    *Anticipate some of the best and most exciting updates ever planned within the walls of SkyVu including new campaigns, midbosses and weapons (FREE if you've already purchased the game). Seriously, it's time to GET EXCITED.

This game, you guys, you're gonna love it... or not. Either way, you will experience it. Not that I'd want to sway your opinion towards the favorable or make you bias or anything but think this is worth mentioning that SkyVu Pictures loves you all and BATTLE BEARS -1 is our way of showing it <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Vinny554

Vinny554 Well-Known Member

Looks...AWESOME

3. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    LOL Sled!!!!!!1
    Freakin Maps!1!1!!!
    Stomach Upheaval?!?!?!1

[​IMG]

4. 'Jeep

'Jeep Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    U.K.
    In a league of its own... awesome!:D

5. Donovan1209

Donovan1209 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
    Can't wait for approval :D

6. zbob

zbob Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    naice...

7. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

thi looks totally sweet...

8. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    #9 Mondae, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
    YA!!!!!!!! First summer app-buster of the year!!! Can't wait for this & my art print & my shirt I'm going to order!:D:D:D

9. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
    head splode all over and over :D

10. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    Looks good, what price will it be?

11. laxking97

laxking97 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    Utah
    OHMYGoodness!!!!!!! Its like WOWZ.

12. Lt. Action

The game shall be NO MORE than ONE DOLLAR. There are in app purchases available, too (Riggs is available right off the bat, for instance). Each campaign, though, will be getting biiiiig updates in the future so even if you just buy Oliver's campaign (the default) you oughta be able to keep pretty busy- not to mention the OF achievements ;D

13. Jyankee30

Jyankee30 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    New York
    When was this submitted?

14. Lt. Action

Eeehhhuummm.. sometime last week. Wednesday the 16th if I'm not mistaken.

It should be available to be touched deeply by your wanting hands soon, of that I'm sure <3

15. Donovan1209

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
  16. camihq

camihq Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Finland
    Looks great!

17. Mondae

Mondae Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Perv, why do you care?
    Now there are OF achievements for both campaigns? The Riggs DLC is $0.99, also?

18. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
    it'll be .99 too

19. Donovan1209

Jan 28, 2010
    United States
    Oh, $1.99 is a good price I counted the DLC