Turbo-Grafx-16 Emulator- (by Hudson)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by doodlejumper, Dec 11, 2010.

1. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/hudson-announces-turbografx-16-emulator-for-iphone

A possibility of playing Bonk on iPhone?? My heart just skipped a beat! :D

2. Dahak

Dahak Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Library circulation rep
    Beaufort, SC
    There are not too many TG16/PC Engine games I like, but I am looking forward to portable Alien Crush and Demon Crush. I'd really like Order of the Griffon, but seeing as they've never released that for Wii, I doubt I'll see it on iOS.

3. MrStayPuft

MrStayPuft Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Drywall & Drywall Taping
    Toronto
    Bonk's Adventure and Bonk's Revenge for me! Splatterhouse (If it has better controls than the one already on app store)

I wonder if they can get Dracula X on that too? that would be cool.

4. Spamcan

Spamcan Well-Known Member

I would be willing to buy all of the following for $3.99 if proper turbo switch emulation is included: The entire Bonk trilogy, Air Zonk, Alien Crush and New Adventure Island. I'd be willing to pay slightly less for Bomberman '94 and Demon Crush. Any word on if they'll be bringing non-Hudson TG16 games to this emulator? I'd love to see The Legendary Axe on the list.

5. robotsvswizards.com

robotsvswizards.com Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Game Development, Music
    CA, USA
    Id pay five bucks just for adventure island.

6. shyguy3

shyguy3 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2010
    I would pay 5 bucks for all of the following:

Legendary Axe 1 & 2
    Bonks Adventure
    Bonks Revenge
    Alien crush

7. Mr. Mingo

Mr. Mingo Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Unfortunately the app crashes when I start it up now and it must have been pulled from the store because I can't find it there. Does anyone know who I could contact for support on this? Konami I'm assuming since they bought Hudson but I have a feeling they've given up on this app. I don't think they ever added any new games after the first update.

8. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Dammit! You're right! Haven't played for awhile, and it won't open anymore. Just crashes! That sucks! Not sure who to contact, but when you find out, post again, as I'm in interested in having what I had restored if possible! Yeah, they never added many games to it, and I've always jonesed for more. Had the original TG-13 and actually 3 Turbo-Express units over the years! Loved those games, man!