Universal Cubemen2 - (by 3 Sprockets)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 5, 2013.

1. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    Sounds like praise is getting big. Is it worth the bucks?

I love FPSes, so will this work for me? Anyways I will maybe buy it after my vacations.

I request an AMA of seon in Reddit.

2. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    This has nothi to do with a FPS games in more like a tower defence/RTS game. But yes it's worth the money it's a great game.

3. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Love to have a elite...er mode..... I keep devastating the elite level :) I hold several #1 scores on maps... I love the game, wish more people played online!

4. Omnias

Omnias Active Member

Aug 25, 2012
    Texas

In all seriousness, if the levels are stuck at 6 players, then hex blocks make sense for symmetry, otherwise, it would nice to be able to customize how many total player you can have, such as having 8 players, 4 players, or even 10 players. At this time, four way symmetry doesn't work very well, particularly when height limits are considered in addition to limits on the number of teleport stations and healer pads. Having at least 8 pairs of teleporters stations would definitely help.

Also, a multiplayer mode called 'Onslaught' would be interesting, with four or eight players assaulting a central AI or player that is uber powerful in comparison to any single player.

5. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Domination...

I had completely devastated some online and AI and loved this view...

Any news or updates? Love this game!

Attached Files:

6. seon

seon Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    We are submitting a minor 1.13 update next week that has more performance optimisations and hopefully a fix to the OSX launch-crash bug going around at the moment.

Right now all of our Cubemen time is being spent on porting to new platforms (some exciting news ahead). Once this is done we will be back on feature updates.

For us, the more platforms == more players == more online games and activity and more awesome user levels. Unfortunately, our new platform targets are not little ports... so it's chewing all of our allotted Cubemen time for now.

7. taskerMX

taskerMX Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Cross platform play?, or user maps at least? =D

8. seon

seon Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    There is already cross platform play between iOS, OSX (MAS) and Steam (Win, OSX & Linux).

Yes, we will continue to offer cross platform play on all platforms we port to :)

9. I liked the graphics in this game, it is pretty fun.

10. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    A great update just arrived today that removes all iap's (which were all cosmetic only) and adds 64 bit support. Thanks 3 Sprockets for the update and for not letting the game disappear. I for one very much appreciate it.

11. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    You're very welcome :)