Nuclear Outrun (Gamenauts/Nerdook/Nightspade) - Coming in July!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Gamenauts, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol, that sounds a bit hardcore even for our team.

We're super glad that you had fun with the game, we really appreciate it. :D

2. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Thanks for letting me be apart of the beta groups..Good luck with the release..:)

3. #23 Gamenauts, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
    Hi all, we just released the first preview trailer of the game:

Hope you guys can get a quick taste of the action and quick pace of the game. Shark Gun FTW! :D

We also announced the release date of July 18 for the game. We'll start posting more info in the next coming days before the game's launch, so psyched to release the game soon! :)

4. Hi folks,

We're getting ready for the launch of the game this Thursday July 18, and wanted to share some of the promotional art for the game:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We'll be posting more soon before the game launches! :D

5. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Looking forward to the release this week. Is it F2P or paid, and does it effectively require IAP in any case?

6. Hi Anarkitty,

The game is F2P and in terms of IAPs, it's similar to Jetpack Joyride and we've also gotten a comparison to Punch Quest from one of our Beta testers.

7. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Seriously. This looks like its going to be my new favorite game. I can't wait for it to be released!

8. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Wow, amazing game, one day to wait this awesome game.

9. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Will it be released on this weekend?

10. Whoa, thanks for your enthusiasm for the game! :) Nuclear Outrun should be released and live on all countries now.

We hope you can download the game & please head over to the release thread to let us know what you think: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=196642

Thanks!