iPad Pocket Heroes - (by Ayopa Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Zimon

Zimon Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Sweden
    Well, I don't think we're the only two in our game. Don't remember. I wish we could see who was in the party.

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Agreed, this would be a GREAT feature.

3. Oscar Streaker

Oscar Streaker Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Yeah?

Time is money. It could ultimately cost you more than "a fvckin' dollar" if joining and playing are difficult and progress is interminably slow. Just sayin.

4. ednan

ednan Well-Known Member

The interface and the whole interaction must be really improved I think. Maybe I was spoiled by Outwitters amazing system...

5. take

take Active Member

Jan 1, 2012
    i'm sure taking fifteen [if that] seconds to check if you have any turns will really burn a hole in your pocket. :rolleyes:

6. Zimon

Zimon Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Sweden
    I only wish I knew if I'm waiting for the servers or another player to make their move. Anyone wanna start a 2 player game with me and find out?

7. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Man I was excited for this game, it even was going to break my rule of no iPhone only game on my iPad (an exception I have only made in the past for Kairosoft games as I only own iPads and hate playing games in 2X zoom).

Honestly though, I am seeing way too many red flags that are making me change my once throwing money at the screen in anticipation to now largely disappoint with everything I am hearing, or rather reading. Too many cons are adding up in the column and not a whole lot of checks from all these initial replies. I wanted this game, but I think now that I am going to have to pass, at least until the game ready. As it stands from all the impressions, this game seems like it was released too early and should have had more online features available at launch and that online ironed out properly, particularly given its online only nature.

I'll have to add this to my watch list sadly. Darn, I really was really looking forward to this game...

8. ednan

ednan Well-Known Member

Not having a player list, gamecenter identification, player turn order and some stuff more is kinda unforgivable for a game of this nature... but well... 99c hoping for stuff get better over time.
    I think I'll go back to Outwitters+Tiny Wings for now

9. TheCurrentGamer

TheCurrentGamer Well-Known Member

I'll be giving this a go. It's a really neat concept, I'll be happy to spend a dollar to try it out. My GC is TheCurrentGamer please add me if you want to play. I'm east coast USA

10. Grungebob

Grungebob Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Let's try and keep the drama down at least until the rest of us have a chance to download and play.

11. Zimon

Zimon Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Sweden
    It works well when/if you find an active player. It's not a server problem. ppl are just lazy and not taking their turn. :(

12. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Out in the U.S.

Downloading. Can't wait to get this show on the road! :)

13. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    *Looks around for an admin or Hodapp all-mighty to put a lit on the add me floodgates* :rolleyes:

14. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
  15. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Okay...I created an account (Username GodSon), now how do I add people to quest with?

16. hobbitrjw27

hobbitrjw27 Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Ok downloaded this and started by wanting to start my own party. First Gamecenter friend I select and.......CRASH. Restarted my iPod touch and tried again and.....CRASH! Please help.

17. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Just tried. Must be a server overload...I'm getting error...

18. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Another beta game release to early.... Sigh. Been waiting for this for a long time. I literally am truing to play with my brother and we both have no idea whos turn it is, and we both created like 6 games before we could play. Now i dont even see his character in game. I just see that he killed a wolf or picked up some gold... Nothing. And yoy cant even delete the games in the menu? SERIOUSLY!? Wow. Come on. List goes on. 2 stared. Only reason its gets 2 is for the clinky art. Even when the characters move you can see white lines mimicing the heroes movements. Ill move on to metal slug. So basically, 3 months of waiting, and let down. Ya, its a Duke Nuken moment for me right now.

19. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    Ya it's giving me some issues ATM too. I am gonna keep trying... Well nvm just got a turn notification.

20. Jack111

Jack111 Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2009
    Holland
    Cant log in becouse im not getting an email from my account setup getting very anoyed very fast