Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by relm1, Jan 3, 2010.

1. relm1

relm1 Member

Jan 3, 2010
    I am stuck on Avatar chapter 3 and cant figure out how to proceed. I am near the water fall and on a platform - if I jump off in any direction I die. I can crouch down on the left side of the ledge but then my avatar is stuck and I can't figure out what else to do. I can jump down (death) or jump up and I'm back where I started. Any advice?

2. Jbiggs

Jbiggs New Member

Jan 3, 2010
    I am having the same problem. I am stuck and there is nowhere to go. I've tried backtracking on the level and I have no options. I think this might be a glitch in the game. At some point I've jumped off the right side of the platform and ended up in this nether-realm where the only active element is the background waterfall.

Any help on this would be appreciated. Is there an update for the game? A shame to drop nearly $10 on a game to have it end so early because of this glitch. Makes me question whether to buy games from this developer again.

3. daconcerror

daconcerror Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    none
    Scotland ;)
    If it's the part it think it is, run to the left and jump and you will grab a ledge. Then shimmy round to the next platform

4. relm1

relm1 Member

Jan 3, 2010
    That was it! Thanks my friend.