Take Me Home ™

An unique adventure! Neelo is lost in space and his ship has fallen to the Earth. Can you help it arrive to home?
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
An unique adventure! Neelo is lost in space and his ship has fallen to the Earth. Can you help it arrive to home?

Across 4 different journeys and 96 challenging levels you will live many adventures:

DAY JOURNEY: Neelo can't breath on Earth! Help him move from one bubble to another, building ramps, using the dampers, exploding dynamites and breaking bridges... test your skill!

NIGHT JOURNEY: Night is even more challenging! Play with fishes and fireflies, make neelo move through the bridges and beware with pelicans. And remember: Neelo don't know how to swim!

SPACE JOURNEY: Neelo has come to his spaceship, but there's no gravity in space! Use the accelerometer to control neelo and avoid the ship obstacles. With the help of miniaturizer you can reach inaccessible areas. Be careful with emergency exits!

PLANET JOURNEY: in the planet, Neelo feels like in home. Move the ground, platforms, blocks… and move it all fast! You can control everything! You'll be able to control Neelo?

HOURS OF FUN!: Enjoy TakeMeHome™ in your iPhone or iPad (it's an universal app), with premium music by Heather Fenoughty, Peter McIsaac and Olive Musique.

An adventure for all the family, that will challenge you for hours!

★★ REVIEWS ★★

"If you’re tired of simplistic and redundant physics puzzle games than you will be thrilled to help Neelo get back to his home planet in Take Me Home™."
★ By appstorearcade.com

"The best feature of Take me home is that new gameplay elements are constantly being introduced as you progress"
★ By Apps24h.com

"The puzzles are interesting and varied, rather than intellectually complex, and the various soundtracks sound good without feeling repetitive. You’ll get a few hours entertainment for a dollar, with more levels promised in the future, making this an easy game to recommend."

"(...) Graphically, I’m quite pleased with Take Me Home. Not only is Neelo insanely cute, the boards are interesting and the different scenes keep the game from getting boring. This app is truly universal, meaning it looks great on the iPhone and makes full use of the iPad’s bigger screen. (...)"
★ By Best Apps For Kids.
Information
Seller:
Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
Release:Dec 02, 2011
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal