Purchased apps issue

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Hex Blade, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Hex Blade

Hex Blade Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    Since updating to 6.0.1 on my iPod 4g, I can no longer access my purchased app. Anyone else having this issue and will it be resolved in update 6.0.2 or are fixes for the 4g pretty much stopping now the 5g is out?

2. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I been saying this since iOS 6 came out and messes up not only games that were purchased but music.

3. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    The problem occurs if you have a large number of apps in your purchased history. You can see your purchased history in iTunes on your computer as a workaround for now. You can either install that way, or you can search the store on your device for an app you want from your history and install it that way. Hopefully they get a fix out soon, but it's not the end of the world.

4. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Ok ill act like the people with iPod 5 and when hardly no game were optimized for them when at launch.

So I pay for a product and want to use my product to the fullest I expect it to work. If they knew it was a mistake for iPod 4 users to update then they should have said so point blank end of story

5. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Apple has been screwing a lot up lately.

6. JazzFlight

JazzFlight Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2009
    New York
    Just seconding that this is also the case for me (I have like, 4,000 purchased apps). I've never been able to see my purchased list on my iPad or iPhone after updating to 6.0 and Apple just doesn't seem to care or address the issue.