Get Now or lose Forever! Games That will be removed on Apple Store!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by WaJuniorGames, Sep 20, 2016.

1. WaJuniorGames

WaJuniorGames Active Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Desenvolvedor de Jogos
    Brazil / Brasil
    Get Now or lose Forever! Games That will be removed on Apple Store!
    Hi there my dear users from TouchArcade!!

I am the main developer from WajuniorGames and i am creating this post to tell you that my oldest games will be removed from the Apple Store because we don´t have time to update new versions. The games are already completed but Apple this last September 1rst created a new rule for ARM64 devices and as those games are not compatible with ios10 they will be removed until we upload a new version.

We worked really hard on those games and we do love them but now is not a perfect timing for those updates.

So probably at the end of this month thye will remove these games:

Vector iShip.
    [​IMG]

Full of weapons, ships, special attacks, Bosses and MidBosses.
    Exclusive for ios. Runs beaultifully at 60 FPS on ipad.
    3.5 million downloads with almost no reviews. And people still playing it!!
    5 languages: english, portuguese, french, español and 日本の(japanese).
    Play with the Accelerometer or digital pad. Keep in mind that only a few games uses only the accelerometer nowdays!!
    NO ADSENSE!!
    Youtube Video
    Apple Store Link

Robber Bomber HD
    [​IMG]

Robber Bomber for iphone and Robber Bomber HD for ipad.
    Platform game very addictive and hard!
    More than 1.5 million downloads and people still playing it!!
    Parents likes to use this game to prank their kids too :D . Because its very hard.
    Play with the Accelerometer or digital pad. Keep in mind that only a few games uses only the accelerometer nowdays!!
    NO ADSENSE!!
    Youtube Video
    Robber Bomber HD Store Link
    Robber Bomber iphone Store Link

Keep in mind Apple will remove permanently these games from their store. But if you get them you can redownload and play anytime you want too!

As we are at full hands now developing new ip´s and softwares we are committed to come back later and updates those titles in a near future. But in case that never happens at least you guys can have those originals at your devices and brag about them later to your friends!

Those are real fun games i personally still have them on my ipad and still play them alot.

Take your Time and visit our store!!

2. WaJuniorGames

Feb 1, 2012
    Brazil / Brasil
    All titles at $0.99 now!

Hi dear toucharcade users!!
    How are you guys!

I would LOVE to post here our new projects and softwares previews but it´s still too soon.

I´d like to tell you all that every software we did at our store is at $0.99 now!
    But remember that those games listed above will be removed forever from Apple Store at October 1rst 2016 now.
    So get yours fast and brag about it later to your friends also having fun playing those games.
    For youtubers these games will be like Gold in the future when you make videos about old little mobile game companies.

Also i want you to know that our theme now is "JESUS" , yes our lord and savior.
    We are doing religious softwares about jesus that will make your life more happy and easier to teach and catechize Christ´s words to your children.

So we ask you to help us in this task too.
    God bless you all.

3. WaJuniorGames

Feb 1, 2012
    Brazil / Brasil
    More images...

[​IMG]