When was your last App accepted?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by NickFalk, Jun 13, 2009.

1. NickFalk

NickFalk Well-Known Member

2. Little White Bear Studios

Little White Bear Studios Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 27, 2008
    One of my updates was cleared on May 27th.

3. ChaoticBox

ChaoticBox Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Male
    Developer
    Toronto Canada
    I had an app approved June 2 - it was in the queue around 10 days.

4. rdklein

rdklein Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2009
    sw developer, tv producer, hw developer (microcodi
    Munich
    the last was at 30th of may.

5. WellSpentYouth

WellSpentYouth Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    iPhone programmer
    App Tech Studios, USA
    Aerial Combat was accepted on the 2nd of June. Still waiting for updates for both Stick Escape and Aerial Combat. It has been over 2 weeks for the Stick Escape update :(

6. M of IMAK

M of IMAK Well-Known Member

May 26, 2009
    iPhone App Developer
    Austin, TX
    Our latest educational flashcard app (WhichWord - 156 most commonly confused words) was just released June 8th after 1-2 weeks in the queue. We are still waiting on our Brain Blaze Spelling update to get approved.

7. makeout

makeout Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    my latest app was approved yesterday. Took about 16 days for the approval.
    It's not a game. More like a fun app.

My Own Theme Song

8. tinyyolk

tinyyolk Member

Jun 14, 2009
    They reviewed my app for 7 days, after that asked to make icon 512x512 and icon 57x57 the same(they were different), and then i fixed that, 7 more days they reviewed the app...

9. rdklein

rdklein Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2009
    sw developer, tv producer, hw developer (microcodi
    Munich
    Now the PortOfCallLT (lite of ports of call) just was switched ready for sale (update to 1.3) waiting since 28th of may. Seems as the pipeline now gets worked through.

10. NickFalk

Thanks a lot for all the feedback guys. Seems things are slowly starting to move into gear again. I've waited exactly 2 weeks today for my update go to through. I guess the chances it will be approved this week are good.

11. khangtoh

khangtoh Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Co-Founder/IPhone Dev @ LeftRight Studios
    Pittsburgh, PA
    smackBOTS got approved on June 8th, we submitted May 22nd, resubmitted after reject on June 1st. So it's looking like 7 days for review.

12. Grumps

Grumps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Feb 2, 2009
    iOS Game Developer
    Last I submitted was on June 2nd and it was approved on June 10th. Usually takes 4-5 days for me but I think this recently release was delayed because I missed out on the rating section.

13. PixelthisMike

PixelthisMike Well-Known Member

Just interested in those people that have been approved in about a week. Are your submissions new applications or updates? If they are updates are they substantial or just minor?

The reason I ask is that we submitted major updates to Sheepish and it's lite version and it's been 11 days so far for both. I wonder if the volume of changes plays much part in approval time or if most of the time is spent in a queue and the size of the update is mostly irrelevant.

14. Grumps

Grumps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Feb 2, 2009
    iOS Game Developer
    I doubt if the size or changes in updates do affect much on the time because I did had major patches for my games in the past and they still gets through under a week.

15. Thomas Lund

Thomas Lund Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    IT consultant and game developer
    Sweden
    Last game here got approved last Friday. it was through 2 rejections. All 3 waiting periods were almost 2 weeks. :-(

16. NickFalk

Just got my update approved today. 18 days and that's without any rejections. From the number of available updates on my phone today I think there's a virtual tsunami of apps and updates on its way.

17. PixelthisMike

PixelthisMike Well-Known Member

Let's hope you're right! We're at 15 days so the end might well be in sight. I too have noticed a lot of updates coming through recently.