G5 Thanksgiving giveaway!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by G5 Entertainment, Nov 25, 2013.

1. G5 Entertainment

G5 Entertainment Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    We are thrilled to kick off a fantastic G5 holiday giveaway series! Starting this week through the New Year, there will be amazing gifts for all our players to make your holiday season merry and bright!

First, in honor of Thanksgiving, we are giving away one of our most breathtaking games – Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings – on ALL platforms! From November 25th through December 1st, download this outstanding hidden object adventure absolutely FREE on iOS, Google Play, Kindle Fire, Nook and Mac! Join Bella as she travels through enchanted paintings, exploring the strange worlds within them. Pick up items you might need to solve mind-bending puzzles and rescue Bella's son in this unforgettable journey!

Let your holidays begin right now!

Learn more!

[​IMG]

2. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Its a good offer not to pass up. I looked forward to playing the game till finished.
    Quite enjoyable.

3. LazerTag

LazerTag Active Member

May 9, 2012
    So if this the 'full' version, what exactly is in the 'Additional Content' IAP?

4. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    It is the extra content/ chapters you usually get with the Collector's Edition.

5. chapel07

chapel07 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    how about in google play? the game there is a demo..how can i get the full version?

6. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA

There is a full version also on Google Play.

7. chapel07

Jan 3, 2012
    the full version (in playstore) is not free yet..i'll check it out again later or tomorrow :)

8. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Yea, seen that too, I'm sure it'll drop soon. I would like to get it on the Nexus 7 as my sister wanted to play it after seeing it on my iPad. Played many G5's but this one stands out in particular for some reason.

9. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Toronto Canada
    Finished the first chapter... great game

10. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    #10 dclose, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
    Google Play doesn't allow apps to drop to free, then go back up in price again. Developers work around this problem by creating new apps with the same content, that are put on the store listed and listed as free, then removed once the offer period is over.

If you follow the link from the G5 linked page, you'll get the free Google Play content that was created today. I'll try to link to it here. Don't know if TA will allow that link or not, given that it's not iOS content, but you can get to it through G5's special page on their website. If you notice, that version was created today!

11. chapel07

Jan 3, 2012
    wow!! thanks for the info! :D

12. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Search using the game title on GP and it will come right up.

13. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Considering the quality level of G5's products, that is quite an endorsement.

Hadn't heard of this one yet, but considering I've probably sent some G5 employee's kid to college by now, I'll glad accept the generous gift... ;):D

DBC

14. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I quit playing hidden object games a while back, but I am enjoying this one quite a bit. There are a variety of puzzles; not just HO (but the HO parts are well done here). Thanks, G5!