Universal Animal Crossing Mobile (by Nintendo)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by diffusion8r, Jan 31, 2017.

1. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    How do we not have a topic for this!?

Anyway, considering we know virtually nothing about the upcoming mobile version of Animal Crossing, what would you guys like to see in this? Keep in mind that something like a port of New Leaf is not going to happen, as much as that would be incredible - would love to hear what sort of mobile/f2p friendly applications of the series you believe can be included.

I think the shop and home designing aspects (e.g. what was in Happy Home Designer) would work well. Not sure how they could implement fishing/bug catching without free movement though sadly.

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Our (7yo) daughter would eat this up.

Played the heck out of GC Animal Crossing, was mostly let down by City Folk.

Seems you could easily keep the mail/trading/item purchasing from the game w/out being able to walk around - a large part of the game was just collecting items and decorating your house. ;)

3. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Sad about the delay, but I'm hoping for some sort of interconnectivity for a Switch version.

In my wildest dreams? Auction house, grouping up for an island type area, fishing that sends the fish to your storage in game, trade items with others and trade villagers.

My prediction? I have nothing. This could be a home designer game, or absolutely anything just skinned with AC on the top. It's definitely not going to be a port or full version of the game, so it's going to be a stripped down version or mini games or stuff like that.

I really wish we got some screenshots or something though with news of the delay, we don't even know what we're waiting for :(