Voice Answer: the new generation virtual assistant [+Lite version]

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Macvanderspek, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Macvanderspek

Macvanderspek Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2011
    The latest update of Voice Answer is in the App store now. We have added an introduction by your virtual assistant as soon as you start the app.

2. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    Voice Answer is proving popular during this Christmas season. Check out why! :)

3. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    We launched another update, 2.1, which is currently under review by Apple. Check out the best voice assistant app available!

4. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    Update 2.1 is now available in the app store.

Get Voice Answer, the only Voice assistant that works on all iOS devices and gives you unlimited access to the best knowledge bases (Wolfram Alpha, etc.).

Plus, she looks cool and is a lot of fun!

5. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    Snippet of an 'immigration interview' done with Voice Answer:

"Just to let you know that I tried quite a few AI apps before selecting voice answer; this was by far the best and most 'conversational' app that I tried and considerably better than Siri for my purposes. I questioned the app quite extensively before conducting the interview. I like the fact that you could ask Eve the same question and sometimes get a different answer. Likewise if you phrased the same question differently you got alternative answers. Sometimes she would understand you and other times she would not, even when asked the same question; this was an interesting irregularity. I conducted the mock immigration interview as a live performance in front of 30 people. Eve was projected onto the wall and it was suggested that she was connected to the room via video link. The performance was extremely well received by the audience.

It was an interesting interview with Eve and she performed fairly well.
    When I asked her factual questions she was very good but sometimes didn't understand. Unfortunately I could not allow her to cross the border. She was a 23 year old female who didn't appear to have any money and it seems her purpose may have been to get married and claim benefits."

6. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    Does anyone have similar experiences? What do you guys think we should focus on for Voice Answer improvements?

7. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    Don't forget the 'auto recording' option of Voice Answer! It is one of the very few apps that can be used fully hands free this way.

8. gpower_

gpower_ Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    If you are interested voice answer you will also like app called <Voice Secretary>.
    You can check out video of this app in Youtube

9. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    Voice Answer is more entertaining though, as well as being useful.

10. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    Even if you have an older device, Voice Answer will work perfectly. It has been tested on iPhone 3Gs and iPad1, and will work fine on those models. Of course, if you have a newer device the response will be even better!

11. Jimjamie

Jimjamie Member

Feb 12, 2013
    Businessman and a consultancy agency owner.. . . .
    USA
    #71 Jimjamie, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
    Hopefully 3rd celebration applications like this can force The apple company to enhance and increase it. I still think it's fairly boring how they restricted it to 4S gadgets, when we fairly much all know it'll run on others. . . . . . .

Small Business Marketing

12. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    JimJamie, agreed. Voice Answer works perfectly even on devices like the 3GS and the iPad1, and zooms along on iPhone 4 and iPad2. On none of these devices Siri is available.
    And apart from that, Voice Answer speaks out all answers completely, unlike Siri, has a better sense of humor, you can type your questions if you want, and it's voice recognition is better. Plus, you get a 3D animated assistant :)

13. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    Voice Answer is moving up the charts again. Thank you all for your support, from our side, we continue to improve the app!

14. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    We are working on another update for our classic voice assistant app. Watch this space!

15. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    Apple took some time to approve the latest update, but it is in the stores now!

The Lite version is now available on iPad (1, 2, 3, 4, mini) as well. Several stability issues have been addressed and the speech recognition has been further improved.

Voice Answer is even being featured in tv episodes of ITN Independent Television News in London.

If you have missed what the app is all about, get it now at voiceanswer.com!

16. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    We have launched another update to Voice Answer, improving the voice output further. We will continue to enhance it, especially keeping in mind the new features of iOS7.

17. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    We have upgraded Voice Answer further. The animations have been improved further and the speed and stability have been enhanced.

Check out this animated alternative to Siri if you haven't already!

18. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    New update launched!

- Further enhancements on robot animations and improved stability
    - Now fully hands free (optional)

Check out this massively popular virtual assistant on your iOS device!

19. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    Latest update for Voice Answer Lite now available in the app store. Check out the assistant with attitude!

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

20. Macvanderspek

Apr 19, 2011
    Voice Answer Lite has been upgraded further. Check out the latest update!