Is Dexter fun????

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by XciteMe83, Sep 18, 2009.

1. XciteMe83

XciteMe83 Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    I don't CARE about performance or crashing issues, because those are only for people who have the 3G or 2G Touch, and I have a 32GB 3GS so I don't have to worry about that.

So is the game itself fun??? Keep in mind I do not watch the show... will I still enjoy it???

Thanks so much for your input ;)

2. Camzy

Camzy Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Loads of people have said it's fun. If you think you'll like it, get it. If you don't, don't. There are lots of other games on the store.

3. arn

arn Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 19, 2008
    if you don't watch the show, I'd skip it.

arn

4. XciteMe83

Aug 20, 2009
    Really??? the game is that dependant on the show, that if you don't know about it, you won't like it??? Can I asky why???

5. The_Running_Man

The_Running_Man Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    #5 The_Running_Man, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
    I started playing the game and liked it and I had not seen the show. The game made me decide to rent the show and after watching the first season I must say I'm now a fan of the show. The game is fun.

6. XciteMe83

Aug 20, 2009
    ^ Now that sounds more reasonable!!! Thanks dude

7. Slayer_megadeth

Slayer_megadeth Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    TV Show: Yes
    Game: not (be advised the storyline, script and voice acting are very well done, the only thing that's holding the game back is it's controls and that's a biggie part especially in a lite version)

8. Shashwat

Shashwat Active Member

Dec 20, 2008
    See to be honest wth u i hvnt ever seen dexter the show..nd i heard that if u hvnt seen d show u shud skip the game as well..
    So what i did was i decided to make myslf familiar wth the main characters on the show nd d basic plot..i read d synopsis of all the episodes of all seasons..
    If u want i will post d link of it here..
    Nd den i got to know who is rita nd who is debra nd stuff..
    Nd den i played the game nd m JUST LOVONG IT!!!
    so believe me d game rocks nd u shud play this one irrespective of d show!!!!
    Hope this helped....

Shashwat

9. chrisrushing

chrisrushing Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    Chattanooga, TN
    lite version? There is no lite version.

10. Kita

Kita Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Boston
    I love the show and don't like the game. It's an ambitious idea executed poorly. People are gushing over it because it's an interesting concept that takes advantage of the iphone but i've come to expect more than just a good presentation.

11. hdgreen

hdgreen Well-Known Member

the game really isnt that dependant on the show. If you try the game out and think that'd be a good show, then you'll probably get the show on dvd or something. Especially since the game leaves out the last half of the first season which is going really cheap right now because season four starts this month.

12. Brendonian

Brendonian Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    I'm sorry, I only speak English. Can somebody translate?

13. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    I never saw the show.. and I still LOVE the game. I'm gonna have to disagree with arn. I am only familiar witht the fact of Dexter killing people at night.

I highly reccomend it. It's fun. Really good. If you have little memory, like me on 8 gigs, (and im a gamer/have lots of music).. then it sucks.. but i deleted stuff.. But you have 32 gig.. So i definitely reccomend it.