Fever mode in Tiny Wings

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Applefan, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Applefan

Applefan Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    student
    Need to complete the achivement of In fever mode for 34s in Tiny Wings but always failed... Can anyone offer some tips?? How can I control the location where it falls ?? Thanks so much.

2. yemi

yemi Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Well when you in the air dont keep your eyes too fixed on the bird. In order to land properly to continue fever mode you have to land in the slope but not the edge. If I can find a photo I bring it here and upload it so you can see.

3. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    My advice is to look as far ahead as you can, and when you see a good slope, tap the screen once. Then when you get closet to that slope, press and hold 'til you slide. The single tap slows the bird down and points him more to the ground.

This worked for me, but it take a few attempts still!

4. wrugoin

wrugoin New Member

Mar 7, 2011
    This one has me hung up as well. The best I was able to do has been 29.8 seconds. I've been at this one for at least 20 attempts.

5. dogface

dogface Well-Known Member

I found this achievement easy but I can't get anywhere near 175,000!?!

6. samje

samje Member

Oct 13, 2010
    i've heard if you go into fever mode and then get someone to phone you for 34 seconds, you'll get the achievement.

prob won't get the same feeling as if you did it for real tho :).

7. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Just keep your eyes on the slope and when the bird starts to curve down, target a slope. Or you could take the cheaters way and just press the sleep button right when you get into fever mode, but its not fun that way.

8. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    LOLOL, that's pretty funny. Interesting how that actually works.

9. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    it does work

10. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Me too. Got really mad the other day when I got about 165,000. So close! :D

11. anualisher

anualisher Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    IT
    How can this work the problem out? Just having a phone call for 34 seconds can help get the achievement?:rolleyes:

12. wossname

wossname Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2011
    iOS app dev
    Arizona
    If you enter fevermode and then lock your phone and let it sit for a minute or so it will unlock it when you go back into the app. Cheese I know, but breaking the games is half the fun.

13. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    /delete post

14. monkeey

monkeey Member

Mar 7, 2011
    I will try the method of the phone call, haha :D

15. hotspringfan

hotspringfan Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Oh, I am far from this objective instead of to reach island 5 without speedcoin and gain 6,000 points.

16. samje

samje Member

Oct 13, 2010
    well, need to be in fever mode when you have the phone call, which pauses the game. the phone call by itself doesn't do it :).

i think the game just looks at what time fever mode starts and what time it ends without checking what happens in between.

17. Cellary

Cellary Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    You need to look ahead all the time and prepare for sliding down on the slope at the right time. When you're ready to slide, tap at the very time and location, and then it will slide down well to the ground.

18. firefly

firefly Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2011
    I have completed this achivement and now nest*26. At first of playing this game, I always do nothing and just wait until it falls and then tap the screen, of course it will frequently falls at a place you don't want. After playing several times, I figured out that you can tap when it still flies which will makes the bird change direction for a better land. By this you can control the location where it falls and keep in fever mode for a long time. Hope this helps.

19. omgireach4

omgireach4 Active Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Dentist
    Indonesia
    Well,when u r in the air,and ready to curve down,u r ready to target a slope which is not far away from your bird.And then tap down along the slope then release when u uprise,so the dird will be high ih the sky~:Dbelieve me~!!!

20. hotspringfan

hotspringfan Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Oh! Found it's impossible to reach island5 without speedcoins! If I complete is objectives, it's absolutely due to lucky. See that I am curving down, suddenly one blue coin on the slope where I have to land. Thus wings are too tiny to fly high and no choice but to land and eat it!