Underworlds Chapter 2 Shots

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by OneEye, Aug 26, 2009.

1. OneEye

OneEye Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    Submission time is getting close. Here are a few shots to wet your appetite.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Looks awesome. Can't wait. Still the only Diabloeseque game that I have found to be good on the idevice...

3. OneEye

OneEye Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    we will probably keep the .99 cent sale going till we get the game in submission, so now is the time to try it out - or at least try out the free Lite version.

4. Muzic <3

Muzic <3 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Great game. But the lack of character customisation makes me frown. :[

5. roostersully

roostersully Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Is this a new game or an update?

6. DocDJ

DocDJ Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Have the graphics been updated ? Looks so much sharper.

7. toffee008

toffee008 Member

Aug 5, 2009
    I was thinking the same thing...

8. TheBeastlyNinja

TheBeastlyNinja Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Computer stuff
    Right behind you
    finally after a month of me testing this thing its finally geting submitted...

9. SoCal_Sponger

SoCal_Sponger Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2009
    finally, awesome news!

10. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Looks amazing, but, tell me you can switch the D-Pad around because I prefer the D-Pad on the left side. Other than that, looks great guys! ;)

11. f e a r l e s s

f e a r l e s s Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Hey, You guys let me know how it works out for you this time. Bet not so many people will buy this again because of the crappy UI. And don't ask me how to make your game. Figure it out. So many games on the app store with kick ass UIs and you guys are hiding under a rock.

12. darkedhunter

darkedhunter Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    This gets the daily award for not making any sense whatsoever.:) Probably one of the most unintelligible post I have ever read (on these forums).

I am pretty sure this is an update, not a new game. I could be wrong though.

The UI is better then average, it is fun to use.

Why would they even ask you how to make a game? You just seem like a dis-grunted asshole.

Whats going on with hiding under a rock? This just sounds like an unkind cheap shot because you didn't like the game.

[​IMG]

13. swigo8

swigo8 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Pocket God island (NYC)
    this game looks awesome, and I love the look of it! you don't need the most amazing graphics to be a great game... gameplay comes first

14. ENERTRON

ENERTRON Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    looks good, you know how i feel about that giant red bar that spashes across your nice scene when your finger slips off the dpad though.. maybe make a "finger slip indicator on/off option"

what if there was a giant red bar covering 20% of the screen whenever your finger slipped off the pad in all games? can you imagine.. anyway love everything else

p.s. it's "whet" your appetite. you're not actually getting anything 'wet'... well... i hope...

15. fantomik

fantomik Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Poland
    Looks awesome! Can't wait :)

Cheers,
    f.

16. Stainy

Stainy Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Top!

Reminds me of Faery Tale Adventure! which I loved!!

17. OneEye

OneEye Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    you can customize your UI (right, left, on or off) from the options menu in the current version.

We have 2 games in submission right now:

Monkey Bounce - will be 4 weeks on Friday.
    Space Dock - will be 3 weeks on Friday.

Our friend at Maverick Software submitted her game after Space Dock and it is already approved (took 2 weeks) and our friends at Tiger Style got Spider approved in about 10 days. So it is kind of random still.

18. Icy_fighter

Icy_fighter Well-Known Member

May 25, 2009
    Wow, this game looks really interesting. I am looking for a new RPG game to replace Zenonia and I think this may do it.

I have a few questions that I'd be very thankful if they be answered before I decide to purchase this game:

1. Will there be new classes in future? ( ex. mages, archers, beasts?)

2. Will there be noticible differences in ingame character's appearance when equiping armor and weapons?

3. Hows battery life?

19. OneEye

OneEye Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    We are looking into some new classes. We originally had a rogue and a mage in the game design so you never know.

It drains the battery less than my current favorite (non-pixel mine game), Drop7.

Character appearance is kind of tricky in that we use a 2d model and would have to either go to a tintable paperdoll system or swap out tons of frames. it will be something that we will look at for Underworlds II.

20. Sajak

Sajak Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    It's about time.

Just kidding. :p You guys did great work with the game so far, and I'm so glad you're expanding it in an update.

I really didn't have too many problems with the UI, aside from getting health potions to work.