Where are all the TD map updates now that 3.0 is out?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by iPhoneUser, Aug 18, 2009.

1. iPhoneUser

iPhoneUser Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Maybe I was just hoping, but I figured that with 3.0's new ability to purchase add-ons to existing software, we would get a slew of new maps/towers etc. available as add-ons to existing TDs.

I mean, if you're a developer who's spent a ton of time creating a well-received TD game whose sales have now slowed down, what better way to generate new income by adding on more maps and possibly towers/enemies as purchasable add-ons for a fair price? Maybe an additional 5 maps and a tower and enemy or two for another buck? I'd sure go for it.

Isn't this a no-brainer or am I missing something?

2. Lombardo

Lombardo Well-Known Member

Both?

3. iPhoneUser

Feb 24, 2009
    lol...

4. ConniptionMike

ConniptionMike Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    COO, Producer - Conniption Entertainment
    San Diego
    I hear "Towers of War", a sweet new iPhone game by Conniption Entertainment, will have many additional maps available soon after it's release! I hear they have a guy that will be making additional levels FULL TIME! WOW!

Towers of War is due out in just a couple weeks!!! :D:D:D:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mike
    Conniption Entertainment

5. Muzic <3

Muzic <3 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    That actually looks great and doesn't sound that bad...

6. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Lol, nice plug. I will admit though, it does look good and I will get it upon release.

7. mlkaufman

mlkaufman Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Chicago
    Well, I heard the the Conniption Entertainment guys are a bunch of jerks who have spent months getting us all excited with really cool looking screenshots, and still haven't released anything.

On the other hand, if they could get a release out before my long plane flight on September 4th, then all would be forgiven.

Michael

8. iPhoneUser

Feb 24, 2009

Oh, I so hope this is going to be a good game! And I so hope it's not just another empty developer promise (sorry, but so many developers promise updates that just never seem to happen).

9. iPhoneUser

Feb 24, 2009
    Just saw this...

Just saw this from toucharcade:

"Towers of War 1.0 will be submitted to the App Store soon, and Conniption Entertainment says they already have plans for two substantial updates down the line. The first of which will allow players to design their own fields and creep waves, then share them with the world."

Designing creep fields and creep waves and sharing them sounds brilliant! I hope this is still planned?