Upcoming action Bad Day Game by Farom Studio

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Singer, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
  2. Wikilix

Wikilix Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    OC, MD
    Any given release date?

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    They said end of the month earlier. Considering that the video doesn't show any enemies, perhaps that date is a bit too optimistic. I like what I see, though.

4. zzandreezz

zzandreezz Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    USA
    Any updates?

5. zzandreezz

Feb 6, 2013
    USA
    [​IMG]
    It has been released on Russian App store ;) The app is in the bottom of the page, top 38.

6. When is it coming to the us o a man WHEN?????

7. m0ncrieff

m0ncrieff Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2012
    When it will be updated with normal controls and new locations i think. )

8. Wikilix

Wikilix Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    OC, MD
    Can't wait, how sweet is it??

9. zzandreezz

Feb 6, 2013
    USA
    It is like a mobile version of Metro 2033

10. lisyarich

lisyarich Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Ukraine
    Hi Folks

Game will be relesed for US Store, when we add multiplayer and some new maps.
    I think month or two, now its released for all european stores, publisher name is Sergiy Yanchenko. He is just good man who bought us developers license.
    We will try to release a game as quickly as possible.

Here is some screens from AppStore
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You may contact me by mail [email protected]
    or in social networks http://vk.com/lisyarich https://www.facebook.com/lisyarich?ref=tn_tnmn for, beta promos.

Regards Konstantine Lisetskiy

11. Looks great but you need to hype this game to increase sales like give touch arcade a copy of the game and let them do an article it will help wih sales so much...

12. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    +1 to that

13. zzandreezz

Feb 6, 2013
    USA
    I would love to be a beta tester for the game.

14. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Same here, if it is possible.

15. Count me in as well loved metro and fallout so this is a dream come true...

16. Bassman97

Bassman97 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2012
    none
    You dont need to know
    Wow! This game looks great!

17. ThreeCubes

ThreeCubes Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    #37 ThreeCubes, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
    After playing I see Some nice looking environments but thats about it. You just kill other bots on map no other story or goal. It might be ok if they can add multiplayer but as a single player experience you may play it once. There's only a few spawn locations and as the ai is constantly killing its self there are always bots right at spawn and you can only take one or two shots so you die a lot with seconds of spawning. The only sound you hear is a constant tinny ak47 as the ai just keeps constant firing, and there seems to be no attenuation of the audio based on distance.

Carnt complain too much as it was 69p but I would at least wait till the multiplayer update.

nothing to get excited about.

18. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    I have to agree. Awesome looking, but not much meat on the bones once you start. Some more guns and multiplayer would make this a lot better. Good job on the game though, because with somemore stuff added this will be an awesome FPS! Was there a mention of vehicles before? Any news on if those will be added?

I hope to see more! Thanks for giving me a chance to test it! I will come bcak to it and play some more, as it is nice for a fast game.

19. zzandreezz

Feb 6, 2013
    USA
    #39 zzandreezz, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
    Yeah, the game is not very attractive right now. It has only 3 maps and it's just about shooting bots with an AK. The graphics and environment are top notch, but the gameplay is bland. The icon is a man wearing a gas mask, which indicates a post-apocalyptic world, but that does not tie in to the game ( shooting bots). I can clearly see that it is inspired by Metro 2033, but it does not have much connection except for the main menu screen( a desk in a room) and the "Metro" map. But hey, it is in early stage. They are going to add zombie mode and tons more, especially Campaign mode. IMO, campaign mode is what matters me, I want to experience a world similar to Metro right on my mobile device. Keep it up!
    ( The dev said Campaign mode will be added few months after the first release.)

Edit: Not to mention awkward movements of Bots/AI while they are running. And in some maps, I think you guys should add a flashlight, I couldn't see anything and they were shooting me to death :(
    About the control, the jump button is too far to reach. Everytime I want to jump, I had to lift my finger of screen then tap the jump button.
    You guys should also add an option tab tothe menu.

20. Pocketnova

Oct 15, 2012
    That would indeed be awesome, but I wonder, is that worldwide realease, or soft launch? I assume it would be worldwide.