*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Dofeboy

Dofeboy New Member

Jan 9, 2012
    Koln is in a hut in redrock bay next to Ariks house. The axe is for the quest but doesn't open any other quests as far as I know.

2. Johnny1st

Johnny1st Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2011
    I finished the game BEFORE all the updates with IAP and new content were released.
    So what IS the new content, are there new quests, caves, bosses,... ?
    Can someone please tell me details about that new stuff?

3. Edgar Drake

Edgar Drake New Member

Sep 11, 2011
    New stuffs are new equipment, new maps (swamp land), and new boss (Sheba). Some new equipment are in the IAP shop, some are dropped.

4. Johnny1st

Apr 19, 2011
    #1604 Johnny1st, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
    And where is the swamp land and where is Sheba? I also heard about a chest in a lake and an axe (which is in it or somewhere else) And is there a quest to kill Sheba?

5. Johnny1st

Apr 19, 2011
    I now found out about the quest "A Brash Brother" and finished it. Are there any other new quests? Did someone talked to everybody again to find this out? Is there a quest to kill Sheba?

6. CalciferTC

CalciferTC New Member

Jan 9, 2012
    No quest to kill Sheba. She is just there. When you kill her, you get a note saying "hail, dragonslayer" or something like that.

7. Johnny1st

Apr 19, 2011
    #1607 Johnny1st, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
    So all new is only the swamp land with the brothers quest and Sheba, right? Or is there anything else?

8. snakespeare

snakespeare Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I had completed everything but was level 48 and there was little to do to get me to 50 (level cap). Then the update came and I ran around the swamps for a while. It didn't take long before I was 50. I'm not sure that was the intent, but it worked out great.

9. Beest

Beest New Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Smugglers hideout

SOMEBODY HELPPP WHERE IS THE BLOODY SMUGGLERA HIDEOUT! Cant find it!!

Greetings

10. Aegissos

Aegissos Member

Sep 10, 2011
    smugglers cave is near Karn (dessert area), at the beach, go to the part (rightside of the beach) where the smugglers are.
    There you find it, inside the cave you have to dive under water.

11. Bismarck

Bismarck New Member

Feb 9, 2012
    #1611 Bismarck, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
    Ice Queen

I went to the Ice Elemental Queens lair and had no issues. Went again and now I cannot find her. All I can find is the two chests and elementals. Anyone know exactly where she is?

Also, I have wandered around the swamp for around an hour and cannot find the axe for "a brash brother". Where can I find it?

12. Taiblor

Taiblor Member

Feb 7, 2012
    Aralon Newbie

Just started playing this game last night

I have decided to try a male elf ranger. I havent been able to find much information on the forums about ranger builds so was wondering if someone could suggest what stats/skills I should be focusing on.

Also reading through parts of this thread there seems to be a lot of bugs / points where you can get stuck.? Is the game still like this? I checked and the last update for the game was early January so i guss the developers are still working on fixing these or creating new content?

13. iambowie

iambowie New Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Location of Koln's Brother and the Crested Axe

The dead troll is located in a lake in the middle of the map (there is a large island in the middle of the lake). The troll body near the island on the bottom and to the right.

I can can't help you with the Ice Queen.

14. iambowie

iambowie New Member

Nov 10, 2009
    How is a Poison or Toxin Vial Used?

I am an Elf Ranger and bought some Strong Toxin in the camp in the far west of the North Kingdom (west of the Swamp entrance).

I think you can add the Point or Toxin to your weapon or arrows. I am not even sure a Ranger can use poison or toxins, but the Toxin vial cannot be equiped or used in a link.

Any thoughts out there?

15. Bismarck

Bismarck New Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Thank you. Maybe someone knows about the Ice Elemental Queen. I bet it's something simple that I am missing.

16. JuiceboxHD

JuiceboxHD New Member

Feb 22, 2012
    #1616 JuiceboxHD, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
    Swamplands

What up guys?
    Been playing aralon for while beaten the boss (wasn't very hard ): )

I Have been to swamp lands once but didn't remember where to go, so if somone
    Could take a ss of the place where u enter that would be great. I know it's in the hills or somthing
    By those annoying giant spiders

Thanks
    -JuiceboxHD:)

17. argel1200

argel1200 Member

Mar 1, 2012

Anyone know where the dead Orc is? Been searching everywhere! :confused:

18. Gaz140

Gaz140 New Member

Mar 6, 2012
    So I can't find the swamplands, I've looked in the lake with the island in the middle of it in the northern kingdom and I can't find pthok to get his axe for the brash brother side quest!

Someone please help me out!

19. Ghostz

Ghostz Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Through the rain.
    How does this game perform on a 4S? Graphics improved? Or is there not much of a difference?

20. Maldrum

Maldrum New Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Brash Brother side quest

So, i spent ages on this, thought i'd try and help some folk out;

To find the swamp, head to the Northern Kingdom (take the north gate out of Callaheim), then go to "a rock tunnel" - check your map, it has a marker, right at the bottom of the map, pretty much in the middle.

Be warned, the 'swamp beasts' found here are all between level 38-42, make sure you're ready for them!

Then, in the swamplands, go to your map again, you'll see a few different pools of water, with one main, large pool of water with an 'island' in the centre. At the bottom (south?) of this large pool of water, there are two sections of water sticking out, the body is ON THE LAND (which i think is the main point that no-one else mentioned), between these two points of water, just next to the water.

Might just be me, but my map goes a bit wonky in the swamplands, the arrow shows me on the water when i'm actually on land, and vice versa, anyway, the body is lying next to the water, i spent an hour or so swimming around that damn island! :)

Also worth checking some of the other pools for some treasure, happy hunting! :D