Infinity Blade Story Discussion (SPOILER ALERT!)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by gwet17, Dec 2, 2011.

1. gwet17

gwet17 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    I wanted to give people a place to discuss the Infinity Blade universe without cluttering the main game thread with spoilers. This thread is to be used for discussion of the endings, characters, ambiguous elements, or anything else found in the story-lines of Infinity Blade, Infinity Blade II, and Infinity Blade: Awakening.

Discussion starts here:

2. Mr Boogeyman

Mr Boogeyman Active Member

Nov 30, 2011
    #2 Mr Boogeyman, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
    Good idea on the thread.

Did anyone else notice the ring the worker of secrets is holding in the intro. It looks like it might be the secret to destabilizing the Deathless's QIP (like when you "finally" defeat THANE and he dies by simply touching him). Also noticed that it looks like Siris has some tattoos when you get reborn.

Just noticed on my NG that there is a giant frozen monster in the background when you go to fight the "Stone Demon" and it looks like there is a hidden path back there.

3. BirkusTheGreat

BirkusTheGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Good idea! I hadnt considered that. The tattoos are really obvious when you have Thark armour.

And there IS a path, i took it, it's pretty cool, the monster is creepy.

What did y'all think of the end?

4. Mr Boogeyman

Nov 30, 2011
    #4 Mr Boogeyman, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
    The ending was ok, i just hope we get to play as Raidriar or at least get to team up with him, but i didn't like the idea of playing Isa to free Siris.

I also heard that there is a hidden path under the bridge but have yet to find it, anyone know where it is?

5. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    The ending is the typical american movie ending

6. BirkusTheGreat

Dec 23, 2009
    Lol I'm not sure what you mean. Most of our movies end with the hero winning, and NOT getting screwed over, despite ridiculous odds.

and the hidden path isnt open right away, but when you're on the bridge, just look around and you'll see it

7. Mr Boogeyman

Nov 30, 2011
    Im on NG+ and i still can't seem to get the path to open. Am i at the right bridge?

8. BirkusTheGreat

Dec 23, 2009
    Is it the one right before the Stone Demon?

9. Mr Boogeyman

Nov 30, 2011
    Ya I just found it in my OG game, it was blocked by ice in my NG+

10. Mr Boogeyman

Nov 30, 2011
    What do you guy think the "ClashMob" is going to be like? From the description it sounds like a TF2 Halloween Boss where everyone teams up to take down a Uber Boss. But maybe that just because i play too much TF2 :p

11. Mr Boogeyman

Nov 30, 2011
    Just noticed when you beat the Archivist he says that you will never open the seals and that the Worker "will die with it" he must be talking about the ring you see him holding in the intro.