Antistar 3D: Rising

Amnesia, pajamas, pigtails and a directionally challenged black sheep: unravel the mysteries of a quirky universe betwee…
$2.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Amnesia, pajamas, pigtails and a directionally challenged black sheep: unravel the mysteries of a quirky universe between fable and fantasy(*)

(*) unsuitable for players who do not like cats.

Brought to you by a rogue indie developer, Antistar is the beginning of a fantastic adventure, it will please fans of anime styles who also like reading and solving puzzles.

If you are addicted to point and click adventures the action scenes and dreaded one hit kill may shock you a little, please enlist the help of a joystick pro (but no, you cannot kill the giant raven, instead you should find the axe and listen carefully to its diminutive sibling).

More than 15,000 players noticed this game was made with love and decaliters of coffee. They compared it to Tate Modern and the LSD and are a little sad because the new chapters aren't out yet.

Need help? Check the walkthrough:
http://www.anime3dsfx.com

Another 15,000 players felt really grumpy after trying it. They skipped all the dialogues, were unable to solve the puzzles and lost patience with the controls after 10 minutes. Or complained that the night is dark.
They also noticed the lack of save points - however you can restart at the beginning of the latest stage you have completed, so you'll be OK if you can spare about 10 minutes per session.

"We’ve been shown a glimpse of something wonderful..."
- iFanzine fav. iOS games 2010
http://ifanzine.com/our-favorite-ios-games-of-2010-part-2

One review stated that only the music is good. It went straight to my heart since the music is the only part I haven't done myself.

The new chapters aren't out yet because I want to make it up to EVERYBODY and come back with an AWESOME sequel. Besides I realized my first game engine was an obnoxious after hours mess and although this doesn't seem to affect gameplay, it limited my creativity so I just had to do *something*.

"A depth of field I’ve yet to see in any mobile game"
- Appolicious (Top iPad Games of the Week)

(robot voice) I'll be back.
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Adventure, Role Playing
Release:Aug 01, 2010
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal