OpenFeint question

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MidianGTX, Aug 6, 2009.

1. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Alright so I'm a bit of a noob in this area... how exactly does it work? The only game I have with it is Pocket God and I haven't played it too much which is why I'm not familiar with the details.

From what I can tell it's a community where gamers can add friends/keep scores/get achievements and so on, right? So can you only access this stuff through the games themselves or do they have an online forum? I googled it but all thier website seems to contain is a list of links to games on the app store.

Do they have their own app you can use to interact with other players? Again, I had a search around but didn't find anything. The idea seems like a good one to me, it just strikes me as a little odd that I can only access it while I'm in the middle of playing a game.

2. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    They have iChatter, but I really wan't just an 'OpenFeint Homepage' type App, where it's JUST OpenFeint, the chat, news on updates/ new games, etc.

3. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. I thought it would be obvious to have something like that somewhere... hopefully they'll make one.