Doodle Sky Release Date CHANGED!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Arroyo Sue, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arroyo Sue

Arroyo Sue Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2010
    #1 Arroyo Sue, Jun 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
    Price: Free
    Platform: iPhone/iPad/iTouch
    Rating: Five Star
    Estimated Release Date: July 4th
    Visit Uwingame: http://www.uwingame.com

[​IMG]

Doodle Sky Release Date changed!
    Since the development and test work is going on quite well, we could release this game earlier than we imagined. The estimated release date is around the Independence Day!

video

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Follow Doodle Sky on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doodle-Sky/136313009718075?ref=mf

One more thing:
    Who click the “Like” button to become of fan of Doodle Sky will have chance to win a big surprise!!!
    The promotional time is limited, try it right now!

2. sidewinder12s

sidewinder12s Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Student
    USA
    Well I liked it on Facebook!

I like the art style, a lot like Inkvaders. And this adds a twist to the line drawing games that are out there. I bet you could even throw in other game modes that are like all the other line drawing games.

I see that it is free, but I also saw in the video that you have things that are in-app purchases. I only saw ships but what do you get in the free package and what do you have to buy?

I also think you guys should see if you can get AGON in there instead of OpenFient. I think that AGON fits the style of your game a lot more.

3. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    The art is great. Just a few more days till it is out. Can't wait!

One thing for concern though. Will the vip ships be much better than the normal ships? If there isn't a balance, won't players that pay for the vip ships have a much greater advantage? I mean of course some advantage is great but if it is too much then it will be a tad skewed eh?

4. Arroyo Sue

Jun 28, 2010
    Thanks for your support!
    We will consider AGON in our next game!

Well, there are five free aircrafts in this game, and you can play the first five stages. Besides, there are three strong powered aircrafts that you can buy in the in-app store, that is the UFO, alien helicopter and stealth aircraft.

You will find various challenging tasks, like protecting base and VIP plane, destroying aircraft carrier or ambush transport squadron in this game. I bet you will LOVE it!

5. Arroyo Sue

Jun 28, 2010
    Thanks for your concern, we really appreciate it.
    Obviously, the three paid aircrafts is stronger than the free ones, but they are not stronger enough to destroy the balance of the game. Actually, they bring you more diverse and interesting game experience. Like the alien helicopter, it’s my favorite, it can hovering at any time instead of coasting flight; it can also turn immediately; all these features will ensure you a unique fun. In fact, they will also bring extra benefit in some stages, that is why we let the player choose aircrafts in every stage.

6. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    UWINGAME GAMES RULES!!! I loves you guys

7. Arroyo Sue

Jun 28, 2010