Broken Sword 2?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Belthazzar, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Belthazzar

Belthazzar Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Hello folks.

When I was younger I got CDs with (back there only) Broken Sword I+II. I came throught whole epic BS I and enjoyed about half of BS II which I unfortunately never finished. Now, since BS I came to Ipod, it kinda reminded me this unfinished task, so my question is, is second Broken Sword coming to Ipod too?

2. Fruho

Fruho Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Gameloft Employee
    Under Your Bed
    no one really knows and its too early to start guessing considering the first one was just released last month. If the second comes out it'll take atleast another 8-10 months, if not more

3. Batman1v

Batman1v Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Student
    Considering Broken Sword has been ported to virtually every system and Broken Sword 2 has not, I would say it isn't exceedingly likely.

4. elimcfly

elimcfly Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    If you have the ScummVM Emulator and a LEGAL copy of Broken Sword II, thats the only way your going to get it until an official one comes out which according to rumor is much much later this year.

5. Belthazzar

Belthazzar Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    ah geez.

I really hope Directors Cut of Broken Sword II is in production :)

6. sk8er4life84

sk8er4life84 Active Member

Feb 28, 2010
    that one is EPIC

7. paps2010

paps2010 New Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Plunge into a shadowy conspiracy world where the schemes of a mad drug kingpin and the prophesied return of an ancient Mayan god clash in what could be the end for all mankind. Race around the globe with George as he frantically attempts to free Nico, his investigative reporter girlfriend, from the clutches of Karzac's crime cartel.

Guide Nicko and George as they unravel the dark mysteries that lead them closer and closer to ancient horror best left buried in the steamy jungles of Central America. Gather clues and make friends but beware- a smiling face can hide a deadly obstacle in your quest to stop return of “he who devours the sun and consumes the flesh of all mankind”, the Mayan God Tezcatlipoca.
    ==================
    SEO UK

8. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    According to an article by SlidetoPlay a while back, Revolution Studios is working on an original iPhone adventure game, as well as a non-adventure game. From the sounds of it, they may not be working on Broken Sword II, but I hope that sooner or later it does get ported.