Sprinkle Help Desk

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Johnnyboy14, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Johnnyboy14

Johnnyboy14 Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Post your questions about the game Sprinkle in here!
    I will start! Anyone got some suggestions on how to be good? :p

2. Barcâ

Barcâ Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Use your water efficiently? Um yeah imma go with that.

Focus on targets farther away and use only enough water to put out that fire. Then focus on the targets closer to you. It's what I did and I beat the game quickly and with a decent amount of stars

3. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Has anyone unlocked the next set of levels?

4. Barcâ

Barcâ Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    The IAP ones? I've unlocked all but those. I really was hoping for alot more levels than what's included...

5. ONE

ONE Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Please make at least one paid world free! I've already finished The first two!

6. ackmondual

ackmondual Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2009
    U.S.A., earth
    #6 ackmondual, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
    Only tips I can think up of.....
    --Don't underskimp on fiery ground parts. Shooting interrupted streams of water isn't as effective as a longer sustained blast (apparently, that little time is enough for the flame portions to recoup and spread)
    --Some spots you need enough so the water will reach to where it needs to go. Don't waste water by having to do it the first time, and then again when you realize it didn't reach the target with enough mass.
    --Don't over hydrate when a buildup is involved. E.g., for certain parts, if you stop shooting and a gush of water ends up covering a burning hut more than 3x over... then cut back. You want just enough water that it covers the bottom half of the hut and sufficient to pass the level

--note the timing of when meteorites fall. Sometimes, you save water by water for one to fall to an area where there's already fire and putting out 2 flame spots with the same jet stream rather than having to do it twice.
    --Some villages burn up very soon when the level starts, so make them a priority.
    --The physics is odd..... sometimes, you spray so much water that the water that's already there inteferes with the water that's coming behind. In that case, stop... let the water settle, THEN fire a new stream.

Will add more if I can think of them.

I was able to unlock world/zone 3 by getting all perfect scores on the 1st two worlds/zones. I was working on doing the same for world/zone 4 when the update came out and made them all available for free by overwhelming customer request.

I felt a great sense of accomplishment having unlocked the 3rd set of levels through earning it, but will admit that I was relieved to get a jump start on the 4th set of levels right away, without having to pay for them via IAP.

7. Janesthings@live.co.uk

[email protected] New Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Sprinkle 4.9

Any suggestions on how to work this one out. I tried using the water to move the arm to hit the stones over but nothing works

8. Johnnyboy14

Johnnyboy14 Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Not the dev, but a fan. I bought the DLC, so if you have some Qs about it let me know

9. ackmondual

ackmondual Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2009
    U.S.A., earth
    I'd say it takes trial and error. As soon as start the level, wait to hear for the first stone. Try to hit swing the arm/bat/golf club in a counterclock wise direction so the long side strikes the stone. With any luck, you'll be able to hit the stone through the ice wall and collapse it. If no go, try to do it with the 2nd incoming stone ("batter up!"). After that though, you'll want to quell the fire on top, as it'll dig into the top hut.

When you do manage to break through the wall of ice, then shoot a stream over the "bat apparatus"/arm to put out the bottom fire, using the force of the stream to shoot up onto higher ground.

10. Janesthings@live.co.uk

[email protected] New Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Thank you for the heads up but I just can't get the 'bat' to swing and the stones just keep clonking at the top of the bat making the whole thing stop, very frustrating ... Think mine needs some WD40 lol to get it moving as the water hose just isn't cutting it :))