Please, Don't Touch Anything - Coming this October

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by BulkyPix, Oct 2, 2015.

1. BulkyPix

BulkyPix Member

May 7, 2015
    Paris
    #1 BulkyPix, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    Hello TouchArcade,

As some of you may already know, BulkyPix and Four Quarters indie PC success "Please, Don't Touch Anything" is coming to iOS. It should be available in late October. The definitive release date will be confirmed in a few days.

The pitch
    Please, Don't Touch Anything is a cryptic, brain-racking button-pushing simulation involving bathroom breaks, screwdrivers, nuclear explosions, and, well, buttons. Covering for a colleague, you find yourself in front of a mysterious panel which only component is a red button.

But in reality, you are in front of much, much more.

What's new in the iOS version?
    Four Quarters adapted the game for touch controls with a handy zooming system (making the game playable even on 3.5" screens). A couple of sub-panels initially designed for mouse control have also been changed.

But the coolest thing of all is that Four Quarters added 3 new enigmas/endings exclusive to iOS. We won't spoil anything, but know that the new stuff is really good.

Price will be $4.99.

Reviews
    Some reviews can be read here, here and also here. Note that those reviews judged PDTA after it was just released on Steam. Back then, the game contained 16 endings. 6 more endings were added a few weeks after the release. On iOS, expect a grand total of 25 enigmas/endings.

More (and funnier) reviews can be found on the Steam page too. Like:

[​IMG]

You can also find many Let's Plays on YouTube, however we highly recommend you not to watch too many of them as you would inevitably face major spoilers.

Questions?
    Shoot!

2. This looks right up my alley! Do you have a date yet, or just sometime this month?

3. BulkyPix

BulkyPix Member

May 7, 2015
    Paris
    Most probably on the 22 :)

4. Thanks! :)

5. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Really looking forward to this. :)

6. Tankpuz

Tankpuz Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2015
    What happen if i will touch the red button, i feel like i need to check it for sure :)

7. Sponggy

Sponggy Active Member

Jul 11, 2015
    Intersting :)

8. BulkyPix

BulkyPix Member

May 7, 2015
    Paris
  9. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Looks like my kind of thing, papers please crossed with a mechanical puzzle box. Eagerly looking forward to release!

10. BulkyPix

BulkyPix Member

May 7, 2015
    Paris
    2 days to go!