Universal Battle Bros Tower Defense coming soon!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by DryGin Studios, Nov 10, 2015.

1. DryGin Studios

DryGin Studios Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 13, 2014
    Hey guys, we are excited to show you our upcoming game Battle Bros! We are the same team behind the Bio Inc. game.

Please give us your feedback! Game will be out by December and will be Free to play!

Battle against hordes of minions in this action packed tower defense (TD) game with real-time multiplayer co-op gameplay.

Fight alongside players worldwide or invite your friends and defend your land against hordes of minions controlled by the wicked Evil Corporation.

In this never-ending, fast-paced survival game, progress through all 4 seasons of the year and discover new enemies and strategies. Trap them with spikes, blow them up with cannons or dynamite, bite them with your guard dog, or lure them in with a scarecrow to better use your melee attack. It’s all about getting the job done!

Here is a few in game screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please give us your feedback!! :D

2. APPSER

APPSER Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Male
    Wait this game. niсe look

3. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Looks fun and interesting to me! I'll take a crack at it when it comes out. Any date planned?

4. DryGin Studios

Patreon Silver

Jun 13, 2014
    Launch date have been sorted out and it will be available worldwide on December 3rd! We are so excited :)

5. DryGin Studios

Patreon Silver

Jun 13, 2014
  6. deadjam

deadjam Well-Known Member

May 9, 2010
    Male
    Digital Designer
    London, UK
    That is an epic trailer!

Personally I'm not 100% convinced on the visual style but I can see why that was chosen to appeal to the masses and not be age/gender specific.

That said the free movement is something I haven't seen in a TD (well that I've played before) and the idea of real time co-op could be a winner and great USP.

I will definitely give this a play next month.

7. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Perfect idea.