Universal Ravensword: Shadowlands - (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I'm trying to see if the game has weapons that "proc"? For example, say weapon in question is called "copper hammer of striking" it has the ability to cast a "nuke" of electricity for an added bonus damage on top the normal damage?

Do any weapons have these procing effects that are visual as well? The copper hammer of striking would have electricity flowing all around the head of the hammer?

I love finding loot that have qualities that add abilities of D.o.t.'s or straight nuke type damage. A sword of illness that has the ability on successful strike to add 56-106 damage over a set time period, per tick.

Thanks.

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Now if I could find a ring like that but for magic I would be happy!

3. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    pretty much every NPC in the game has a quest, or can trade, except for peasants and guards.

4. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    you just quoted your own quote?

5. SeanR1221

SeanR1221 Member

Apr 3, 2010
    I talked to a character with a name in the guild house and he literally had nothing to say. My only option was "bye."

6. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Do you mean the guy that gave you the original main quest?

7. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    I still sorely miss everquests "shadowknights" type class. I guess you could classify it as an unholy paladin. Meaning it was a class that could wear heavy armor, use all types of shields, use all types of swords, mauls, axes, hammers, one hand, two handed weapins all the while having limited abilities in magic. The shadowknight had spells that consisted of lite nukes, DoTs, and life siphons and also a few spells which would summon undead pets.

I love hybrid classes like these as if offers so much variety in play style depending on how you spec your avatar. I could tank if need, off tank, use small magic abilities to aide in the groups progression.

That class, shadowknight, is my favorite class ever in any rpg.

I'd also love to see more RPGs that have skill trees just like Ascherons Call 2. Allow us the player to distribute our points in magic tree, melee tree, ranged tree and doing so this player would be a jack of all trades but not as powerful as a player that would focus all points earned from leveling up in the magic tree as becoming a true caster.

8. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    This would ruin the game and make it too easy. The fun part is the exploration and not having everything signposted for you. Imo.

9. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Lol I guess I did huh! I guess I should of just edited my post.

10. Hey iplay on that, iPhone 4 and also 4s, he only place it lags is in north aven, and it only drops 5 or so fps, extremely playable, and still looks good...

11. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    So I read through the thread and nobody has answered my question regarding "procing" weapons with visual effects... So I'm guessing the answer is no to this.

Weapons with stat modifiers, and or procing abilities?

12. Gaming_prodigy

Gaming_prodigy New Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Eating

How do i eat? Iv hunted and gotten all kinds of meat but i cant figure out how to eat it. My character is starving

13. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    #1033 bigred447uk, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
    You auto-eat as long as you have food. You get an onscreen prompt of what exactly you ate in the middle far left of the screen but its brief and easy to miss. I've only starved once so far and it screwed up my capacity to regenerate rather than outright killing me. Maybe it kills you outright over time though ? I ate shortly after losing 90% of my regen I think.

What has anybody else experienced with regard to this ?

14. Gaming_prodigy

Gaming_prodigy New Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Where is the ravensword

Where is the ravensword?! Iv searched near all of north aven!

15. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    It's in that other Aven :p

Just finished the game. The elven armor is so overpowered, but I love it.

16. Fakingmysuicide

Fakingmysuicide Active Member

Nov 26, 2012
    Fairbanks, Ak
    #1036 Fakingmysuicide, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
    Where do I find the Crags? I found the citadel but I need Cribbons first.

Edit: found it, you guys did a great job f hiding the entrance :p

17. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I've defeated gulch. But on the way out the large door is sealed and I can't get out? I somehow got in by despite having the key. It wouldn't open before

Can't get past this door!

18. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    The game keeps crashing for me. Everytime I try to enter Aven the game shuts down.

19. Tower Defender

Tower Defender Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    This! I'm on the Gulch mission and arrived at his cave and it said that the gate to him is sealed, so I promptly returned to north aven to see if I missed anything. Everytime I try to go through that gate the game shuts down! Thank god it ain't just me though. I'm running on the ipad 4.

20. leowah

leowah Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    People that stuck on the Gulch read this:

There is a key that you must acquire first, facing the seal door, turn left, the key is on the table.

-------
    And yes, now I cannot enter North AVEN TOO, god damn it!!! It crash everytime i try to enter.