Win 10-50$ with the upcoming game - Play God

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by vj171081, May 20, 2010.

1. vj171081

vj171081 Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2010
    Independent dev, core skills game design and manag
    Mumbai
    #1 vj171081, May 20, 2010
    Last edited: May 20, 2010
    Play God - Dont get addicted
    Win 10-50$

[​IMG]

Will be released this weekend by Createplayshare. I want to be keep a competition for the game. Highest Scorer of the week wins 10-50$. Uptil four weeks. I will start with 10$. Only if I get a good response I will increase the price money.
    Competition conditions will be that you need to have a paypal account compulsorily. Player shoudl create an openfeint account which should be like for e.g. [email protected].

Title name followed by email account to which money will be transferred.

So what do you guys think about this?

Are you on for this? App will cost 0.99c

This is my initiative and Toucharcade has got nothing do with this competiton. I am solely responsible for it and no on else.

cheers
    Vijay Sharma
    www.createplayshare.com

2. Aussie2

Aussie2 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Hey,have you got any info on what the game type is? Or a gameplay video

3. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    I bought Caper and I really enjoyed it. Is this one similar to it?

4. vj171081

Feb 21, 2010
    Mumbai
    Play God - Dont get addicted

@aussie - In this game you control teh environment by touch and drag or tilting the device instead of the character. You have to place the platforms below the player so he doesn't fall. Its a good change after doodle jump and canabalt kind of games. Longer you stay higher you score

You can see the gameplay video of Caper on youtube. In that see teh Play God mode.

@ Goimot - Thanks Goimot you liked it. Playgod is one of the modes of Caper. So you dont have to buy the game again. :)
    But its made more simpler in this version. I will try to give free promo codes to Caper players on request via Openfeint. So they are not left behind.

Please spread a word on this. Because I need to get some more positive feedbacks to keep this competition.

I am not spending in advertising and increasing the cost of the game rather I am sharing my earnings with buyers.

5. Obscure

Obscure Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Australia
    Will .99c be the initial price or will that be permanent?

6. vj171081

Feb 21, 2010
    Mumbai
    Hi

I have planned not to keep it for Play God as its released just 30mins back and I have not received much inputs from people here yet.

May be we can do this competition some other time.

If you guys liked the idea. I can organise a competition. I will sponsor small cash prizes. If you can pull in the crowd. I will organise it for sure then.

We can keep a competition either for Play God or Run for life.

I will keep 0.99 as introductory price for a week