Grumpy Monkey! Throw Balloons, Bananas, And POOP!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Moose_Knuckle_Games, Nov 4, 2013.

1. #1 Moose_Knuckle_Games, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
    I am about to release My first game, Grumpy Monkey!

Here are some screen shots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A little info about GRUMPY MONKEY
    Grumpy Monkey is a blend of fun and easy game play, with a deep level for the hardcore gamer. It is set in a unique drawn art style and has a strong emphasis on visual beauty. You control a Monkey that is... Grumpy, and you throw stuff down at people. Water balloons are your main weapon but you also will get bananas to slow people down and the ultimate weapon any Monkey has... MONKEY POO!!!
    You can also complete tasks and unlock Snazzy Hats for the Monkey to wear that give him super awesome powers!

Release Date
    November 7th 2013:D
    On both iOS and Android

A little bit about me
    November of last year I did what I wanted to do ever since I picked up Streets of Rage on the Genesis all those years ago, make a game. I had absolutely no programming experience what so ever, zip, zilch, zero. But with that crazy do-hicky Google I taught my self. And not almost a complete year later I freaking did it, Grumpy Monkey is launching!!!! Whoop Whoop!:D

I am just a normal dude, like all of you. I have a full time job, and not a lot of free time. If you want to make a game, do it. It is awesome! I hope you enjoy and have a unique experience. I can't wait to make my next game.

Contact info
    http://mooseknucklegames.com/
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/MooseKnuckleGam
    Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/MooseKnuckleGames

2. #2 Moose_Knuckle_Games, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
    Video trailer Released today!

:D:D:D

3. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Colorful, hope it will bring to you a good result, i will try it.

4. Promo craziness!

I just sent you a promo code and would love to hear your thoughts. :)

5. MightyRabbitJosh

MightyRabbitJosh Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2011
    Programmer and Designer at Mighty Rabbit Studios
    Holly Springs, NC
    #5 MightyRabbitJosh, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
    I met the dude who made this at PAX East this year and you guys should really give this game a shot. It was very clear that a lot of passion went into making it.

The game is looking great by the way. I'll definitely be picking it up on Thursday.

6. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    Love your artwork. Looks like a promising debut. I will try it when it is released.

7. Thanks! I PMed you a Promo Code Enjoy!

8. You're too kind :rolleyes:
    Let me know if you want a promo code. Or do you just want to wait for launch. It will be free at launch, so promo will only get you it a few hours early :D
    Thanks again!

9. MightyRabbitJosh

MightyRabbitJosh Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2011
    Programmer and Designer at Mighty Rabbit Studios
    Holly Springs, NC
    I'll just pick it up in 30 minutes - I think new releases go live around 11:00, not sure though. Stoked to see how this shaped up!