Plus+ Achievements

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Scythe89, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Scythe89

Scythe89 Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    What are some good Plus+ games with good doable achievements? Also, why do a lot of the games have 750 pts and others have more?

I've played:

Space Miner (1000 pts)
    Excellent game. Takes a few playthroughs to get all the achievements, but totally worth it.

Star Defense (2000 pts)
    Seems to get a lot of hate here for being generic, but I had fun. Achievements are easy to get, but the one where you have to kill 1000 Tyrants will take a lot of time.

Dizzy Pad (750 pts)
    Fun casual game. Everything is achievable.

Makeout Mania! (750 pts)
    The game is okay. Can get a lot of points quick, but a couple will take a bit if time. Also, there's one achievement where you have to get a kid to kiss 8 others. Not sure how hard that will be.

2. Rolando 2
    I have all the achievements. Just play throuh the game, you get lots. I think it's out of 3000

3. BimBamm

BimBamm Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2009
    US AND A
    Eliminate has 4000 points but need lots of time. Rolando 1 has around 2000

4. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

iBlast Moki has 750 and none are very difficult to get. You just have to beat all the levels and get a gold medal on all of them to receive all achievments pretty much

5. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Hmm, i'm level 19 on Plus+. The only game i really play is Eliminate Pro. Feel free to add me: Tzual.

6. Scythe89

Scythe89 Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Thanks for the suggestions.

I tried the Rolando 2 demo and the game isn't for me. I don't really like physics based puzzle games too much, so I think Moki is out for me too.

I've also tried Eliminate. I thought I would just get dominated, but so far I've been matched with equal opponents so far. Yes, the achievements on that will take forever/some are impossible.

Also, has anyone tried Zogma?

7. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Yes, Zogma is an amazing game! Pick it up :)

8. Awe

Awe Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Here's a list of games that have pretty easy points and are also very good games.

Dizzypad: 750 points (2$ very easy)
    Ragdoll Blaster 2: 750 points (3$ moderately easy)
    Zombie Cannon Carnage: 750 points (2$ very easy)
    Train Conductor: 750 points (2$ fairly easy)

Zogma is pretty fun, but the achievements range from easy to pretty much impossible.

Generally, 3rd party games (not ngmoco) have 750 (a few have more, a few have less). Most ngmoco games have more achievements (except for We Rule and Godfinger which both only have 500- as of now).