Game Center not updating since a few days

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by saosijs, Aug 23, 2014.

1. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Nice! I see that many devs report this same problem and they confirm it started last Monday, Aug 18.
    Latest update from an Apple representative:

Aug 21:
    Aug 22:

2. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Aug 23:
    Apparently no success because at the moment I get "No leaderboards" and even "No achievements". Another reset.

3. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Now looks OK after I logged out and in again from GC.

4. kra096

kra096 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2013
    Student
    Brazil
    Well done Apple. Better late than never. :eek::eek:

5. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    I think that Apple processed the data chronologically and updated leaderboards with the latest score submitted, not with all, including the highest, score submitted. Makes kind of sense, it is just that I have been playing Meerkatz Challenge that when replaying a level doesn't submit the known high-score for that level but the achieved score of the replay. Admittedly more a bug in the game than in GC, but if we hadn't suffered the 5 days of GC outage, I wouldn't have lost those high scores ... ah well, living is complaining :rolleyes: :D

6. mommagamehouse

mommagamehouse Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    CEO
    india
    I am running contest of my game & can't see current highest score. My users are complaining .

7. kra096

kra096 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2013
    Student
    Brazil
    The Game Center service is back working normal.

If someone is still having problems, just log off and log in or close GameCenter from the background should work.