Universal Ball King - available for FREE on iOS 21st May 2015

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by qwiboo, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

#1 qwiboo, May 14, 2015
    Last edited: May 18, 2015
    Ball King will be available for FREE on iOS 21st May 2015!

Want to feel like King? Throw ducks, frogs or even old radios through the basket and crush your friends score!

Compete in two exciting game modes and unlock new environments to play in and new objects to throw!

No pop-up advertisements or timers stopping you from playing, just pure fun!

Are you a writer for iOS games website? Request a preview code here https://dodistribute.com/access/fkCNdz4SLs/.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    Will i have to admit that i am a sucker for pixel art, and the artwork for Ball King is terrific, great job on it. I haven't played a lot of sports related games, but considering i really enjoyed playing Beyond Gravity, which is a fantastic game, i see Ball King as a no-brainer.

3. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Thank you! Glad to see some fans here ;)

Ball King is much more technical and also harder than Beyond Gravity, but has two different game modes so everyone should be able to find the "good" one for them :)

I like the challenge mode, where it's sudden death if you miss. The other one is trials mode where you can miss as much as you want but you have to manage your time and the game ends once it runs out.

4. Appsolute Games

Appsolute Games Well-Known Member

5. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Tossing rubber ducks count me in

6. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

That sounds really bad when you say it like that.. :p I guess being ball king is not much better if I think about it :)

7. Ragno

Ragno Well-Known Member

Art looks really good! :)

8. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Thank you! Here is one more ;)

[​IMG]

9. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

So peaceful, before the storm comes in.. only 3 days!

[​IMG]

10. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Just hit the big old RELEASE button so the game should be live within hours!

Here are some codes for those that can't wait any longer ;) Please let others know if you use one!

MRXP3H6T9FAJ
    T7PHH7E4XXT4
    TXLEYAFFYFPX
    FFK33ENARHYW
    3NY9P9MLMHAF

11. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    WOW! Was not expecting this. Thank you very much for this kind gift qwiboo, i redeemed 3NY9P9MLMHAF.
    I am looking forward to tossing some cookies. LOL.

12. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    #12 drelbs, May 20, 2015
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
    Used MRXP3H6T9FAJ

Thanks, Qwiboo!

Can we lob a mob of Aqua Globs?

13. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    #13 new_ipodtouch5G_owner, May 20, 2015
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
    Had a chance to play Ball King, and well, i have to admit, it is actually a little harder than i thought it would be.

The physics of the ball (bouncing, hitting the rim) is pretty natural. But for me, it's the little details i enjoy in a game, like when the ball hits the cat, and meows. Or when the ball hits the car, and it moves (maybe in a future update, the sirens or a car horn can go off or something)

Then you have those tense moments when the ball lands on the rim and sits there, and then drops in. There is also plenty of items to unlock, whether it is an object to throw or locations to play in.

qwiboo, one thing i did notice, after the ball goes in the net and is dropping down, for whatever reason it freezes for a moment. But aside from that little freeze, i definitely enjoy playing Ball King, it's a challenging, addictive fun little game.

To tell you the truth, aside from High Dive (Free), and now Ball King, i don't have many sports related games.

Update
    - Just unlocked the skull, and it sprinkles bones all over the place, funny little details like that, make it more fun.

14. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Looks really awesome, definately downloading this tomorrow