New running game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ysr., Apr 11, 2011.

1. ysr.

ysr. Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Student
    London
    #1 ysr., Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
    Hey fellas, I've started developing a new game. It is a runner, of which there are many. I've been playing games for a long time now and have a bit of a craving for challenging games requiring some apt dexterity so I've created this relatively simple game:

Of course the artwork is not done...I haven't really decided on everything but the gameplay elements are mainly in play..including a more flexible control of the characters abilities. Anyway without more speech here is the video!

I was looking for ideas from you guys, your own thoughts about the game and whether or not there is any interest. I haven't decided on a name, how about infini-jump? or One more block!

Video below!

2. ysr.

ysr. Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Student
    London
    #2 ysr., Apr 15, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
    Bump with current update:

Also don't worry if you are interested...the artwork is just a placeholder till i get the mechanics complete

3. stonery

stonery Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Editor
    Neverland
    Feel challenging and tense with this game.
    You may add more settings into it, maybe running across skycraper will be more thrilling.

4. ysr.

ysr. Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Student
    London
    thats a good suggestion stonery, especially because that is what i wanted. my favourite game on the iphone - phoenix, fast paced shootempup. Not a moment goes by when you aren't enveloped in the game. Skyscrappers would go well but im worried they are overdone with cannabalt and mirrors edge. but theres always room for an alternative style, thanks!

5. stonery

stonery Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Editor
    Neverland
    It's ture that it's competitive for this kinda games, so an alternative style which is more innovative is especially necessary.

Good luck!