Has anyone tried Sir Benifull's(sp?) Balloon?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Greyskull, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I see it's on sale for 99 cents (at least I think it's a sale, unless that's the regular price); somehow it ended up on my wishlist. Probably because the reviews describe it as an atmospheric, 1 finger controlled, exploratory platformer with great music and unique graphic design...

I know, .99 I should just buy it. This is real money though...if I bought every 1 dollar app that struck me as interesting, I would be beyond broke, I'de be in deep debt.

So, any comments, positive or negative? I don't care if it's short as long as it's fun, interesting, and above all, different.

2. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    There Is a thread for this which was posted back when the game was first released. It got a number of positive comments. I liked it a lot although Ihave other runners I like better. The graphics and atmosphere are original, unique and excellent. The game play was quite challenging. It is well worth a purchase.

3. Human X

Human X Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Gamer
    Australia
    It is really simple, all you do is tap and hold the screen. There are also only four levels. The art is incredible, however. Hope this helps.:)

4. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Thanks a lot. I had thought that this game was an exploration based platformer. I've got enough endless runners ;)