Universal Fish & Trip (by Bloop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Bloop Games, May 11, 2017.

1. Bloop Games

Bloop Games Active Member

Apr 19, 2017
    France

Fish & Trip

Bloop Games
    You’re not alone in the ocean! Gather some colorful friends & try to survive in this dangerous world. Grow your group o…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    You’re not alone in the ocean! Gather some colorful friends & try to survive in this dangerous world. Grow your group of fish, collect eggs & discover new species including the famous catfish! Features: • Move your school of fish with one touch • Enjoy an original music & colorful graphics • Discover & hook more than 100 species • Complete dozens of missions • Beware of sharks!
    Information
    Seller:Bloop Games
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:May 10, 2017
    Updated:Mar 12, 2019
    Version:1.7.7
    Size:208.4 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    This is a pretty fun game guys, definitely worth a second look

3. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    As dreadnok says fun highscore chaser.

4. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I see Madpxl on number one is he the developer of this game, I think so, I think it's the same dev. who made Microtrip, You can unlock Microtrip in this game so it must be the same dev. and I see it in the graphics art it's the same as Microtrip.

5. madPXL

madPXL New Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Haha I'm unmasked :D

Cool that you like the game @ROGER-NL! Hope that more people will enjoy it.

Thank you @dreadnok too!

6. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I got to play this one early and stilllll having lots fun with it.
    Unlocking all the fish is def my main focus.
    Def a fun high score chaser.
    It's free so why not try it, you will like
    It and probably quit your job once you get addicted

7. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just wondering when you unlock more fish will there be more fish in the game or is that always the same, I unlocked 36 fish allready so I am half way through, I bought the Golden Piggy fish just for support and to get more eggs faster of course.

You got many downloads allready Congrats, no wonder it's a very fun game to play, I left you a 5 star review on the Dutch Appstore.

Fascinating how a seemingly simple game can be so engaging.

8. GameGibbon

GameGibbon New Member

May 14, 2017
    I love it!

Great fun game and i love the gfx

9. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just got a score of 1580 and just missed the top 25, I am number 26 now, got 51 fish unlocked out of 70 so still going strong.

10. Bloop Games

Apr 19, 2017
    France
    #10 Bloop Games, Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    Thank you all! We updated the game a few days ago with dozens of fish, including a new legendary fish: the Unicorn!

[​IMG]

For the stats we are very happy: +800,000 players & thousands of great reviews.

A new update is coming next week :)

11. Bloop Games

Apr 19, 2017
    France
    Update 1.2! New Legendary fish

In case you missed it, we updated Fish & Trip last week! You will find a new legendary fish with a gameplay twist :)

[​IMG]

Have fun! http://www.bloop-games.com/fishandtrip

12. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    Got early access to Coco Crab (thanks!) and while I like CC, I'm really digging Fish & Trip. I missed this game when it first came out. I have to echo what Roger said about F&T being a simple premise, but loads of fun! It's brilliant in that regard. I probably wouldn't have found F&T were it not for the fish unlock/download requirement in CC, so thanks for that smart nesting strategy. I hunted down this thread because I had the same question Roger had about the possible fish volume (in game) correlation to the number of fish you have unlocked. Is this a thing? It seems like it might be, but I can't tell because I only have 7 fish unlocked and am currently trying to unlock the secret coin collecting fish, so I am holding off on unlocking more at the moment. Thanks!

13. Bloop Games

Apr 19, 2017
    France
    Thank you Paulkane for playing both of our game!

For your question, the more fish you unlock, the more you will have visual diversity in-Game. This is only cosmetic :)

14. paulkane

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    #14 paulkane, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    Ok, thanks. I finally unlocked
    Eggy
    which took over
    eggs! #

Edit: The more I think about it, it would be really cool to have more fish released into a play through as you gradually unlock more fish. Increasing increments of fish density at every 5 or 10 unlocked fish would help for more long term playing, as a big component besides unlocking the fish, is getting a high score. This would reward and encourage the players who continue to play the game. Right now, I have a high score of 1144. While, I *might* be able to beat that score, it surely won't be easy. So instead, I'm focusing on unlocking more fish. It would be great to continue to focus on high score AND unlocking fish.

15. Bloop Games

Apr 19, 2017
    France
    Interesting idea, it reminds me of Clash Royale. It's always hard to add things, we have a minimalist approach for the user experience and for Fish&Trip we try to keep the game very clear and simple with no tutorials, little informations, etc...

For Coco Crab, we fixed a bit the idea with the background collection that you will unlock with catched crabs. Well, still not for the highscore...We are maybe too retro in our approach:)

16. paulkane

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    #16 paulkane, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    I'm a nut for high score chasing! I also love seeing a game's intensity increase, the longer you play. I have visions of loads of fish everywhere as the sharks and uglies close in and then...high score! #

Edit: I finally got Mini Shark today. What a blast! This is the feeling I want to have when playing the main campaign. I ❤️ it! 1354/#26

Edit2: Ahoy! The pirate is mine. Also, that was a nice surprise with the inclusion of Coco. ##