Flick Fishing Major Cheat

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by FlickFishingCheatbOt, Aug 2, 2009.

?

Is This cheat useful?

1. YES!!!!

81.5%
  2. NO!!!!

18.5%
  1. FlickFishingCheatbOt

Aug 2, 2009
    #1 FlickFishingCheatbOt, Aug 2, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
    As we all know, Flick Fishing is highly entertaining and with high replay value. This Easter Egg, is going to solve the problem of line tension with big fish and create very easy landing.

First of all, go to the desired Fishing Spot. (I would go to the Waves Of Doom if I were to catch the Smiling Ingo. Which is a named or monster swordfish.)
    Cast normally, then, after you have a bite, quickly select 'Change Location' in the pause menu. Select the Old Pond. You will notice that there is still the tension bar and the Fish Strength bar on the top of your Iphone/Ipod Touch. Cast again. Your will notice that the previous fish is still on your hook!. But it has now NO strength and you will have NO line tension! (Although it will grow when your reel again) Reel in the remaining 15-30 ft. Ta-Da! Heres your monster fish!

2. Coral

Coral Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Wow. That just worked on a 857 pound swordfish.
    This trick is a bit too cheap for me to actually use, but it does work very well.
    A simple fix would be not allowing someone to change location when a fish is on the line.

3. RobCRX

RobCRX Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Student
    NY
    Does this belong here...

4. FlickFishingCheatbOt

Aug 2, 2009
    #4 FlickFishingCheatbOt, Aug 2, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
    Yes, I know its a little cheap but, When your really trying to get a monster fish such as carpo marx and you always fail in the last moment, its really 'Reliefing' to catch it this way.

Rob: This is a Iphone/Ipod touch game :)

5. RobCRX

RobCRX Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Student
    NY

on specific game releases
    it says right on the front page. This belongs in general game discussion.

on a side note I find it pathetic that first of all you names your account FlickFishingCheatbOt and second of all you need to cheat in an app about fishing.

6. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

yeah but your post is not a game, it is an aspect of a game that already has a thread, therefore you did not need to create a new thread just for this in this section. you could have posted this in the general game discussion that would have been fine, as glitch and cheats are often posted there.

7. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    wow this has been known since the games release

and you seriously joined just to tell us this?

8. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Your username is a bit disturbing...

9. Retean

Retean Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2009
    and why are we bashing the guy just for posting a cheat?

10. Zwilnik

Zwilnik Well-Known Member

actually, it's very useful. reminded me to fix it before the new update goes out :)