We Rule or ZombieFarm

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by queefinout, Mar 30, 2010.

1. queefinout

queefinout Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    im curious to know what game is better? these games require u to spend a lot of time with it so i wanna make sure i invest my time on the right game :confused:

2. Ryhian

Ryhian Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Depends what type of gameplay you're looking for. They're both fun games, but offer different types of gameplay. We Rule is a fun farmville style with the basics where you can upgrade your town and social interaction with others. Downsides of We Rule is you need a constant internet connection to play. Also once you get 20+ there is not much to do besides just new buildings in your kingdom and ordering from friends kingdoms.

With Zombie Farm its more of a single player type game with some of the same gameplay as We Rule, but you can actually use your zombies to do attacks. It adds another game element where you can use your zombies you create to add another element to the game. Personally I got burned out on We Rule because it was just so repetitive and too many bugs with ordering from other kingdoms. Zombie fighting is a lot of fun. Id say We Rule graphics and gameplay are more polished even with the bugs, but Zombie Farm is fun because it seems like I can have more fun interaction. With both of them being free I'd try both and see what you think.

3. swampthing

swampthing Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2010
    #3 swampthing, Mar 31, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2010
    You'll definitely have to pay .99 to get the blue zombies in Zombie Farm after level 10 if you want to consistently win the invasions.

Zombie fighting gets tedious quickly in Zombie Farm. There's no strategy involved and you just click on the word balloon. You have to wait until level 16 until you get to Corporateville, which means 16 levels of fighting Old McDonnell.

Farming is also often unrewarding in ZF, with some crops bringing in just 2-3 g in profit after you take in the plowing costs. The XP costs are also uneven; some crops give you 1 xp even though they take two days to bloom, while onions give 2 xp when they take 1 day.

My advice is to level up by buying the pond, which gives you 750xp. Just remember to save 4 brains for the red gravestone, and earn gold by invading rather than trying to use crops. Oh yeah there's not much to do once you reach level 20 in ZF as well, after you've acquired the last type of zombie they have (so far). I never really bother with the items as they're most pretty ugly or ridiculously expensive.

Zombie Farm has some good ideas but it's just not very well thought out in terms of gameplay. I do like the zombie designs though.

We Rule is beautiful aesthetically. I'm having a lot of fun building the town, taking my time, and just acquiring every kind of shop.

4. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!